Serco Group

Serco Group

Serco Group Employee Review

Fantastic

Good company that look after of his people. provided opportunity for their people to grow. Have an open door policy. Provides annual appraisal and benefits. Provides recognition on people’s hard work. Provide the updated work related trainings to their people Work and life balance.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Load of works

4.0Job security/advancement

Don’t Work Here!

Company does not care about staff. If they don’t like you for whatever reason they will manufacture facts to get rid of you! You are micromanaged yet expected to give up breaks and lunches to help with their constant booking errors.

Pros

Cons

Toxic!

Okay

Nothing great about working here, pay is not worth the stress and daily risks that you're putting yourself through as an examiner with new or in experienced drivers.

Pembroke is toxic

Was hired PT min 24hrs per week, they drop you week to week 9hrs sometimes. Management was poor. Playing staff against one another very toxic place. I worked and qualified for my benefits never got them asked management over 8 months all I heard was “I’ll look into that” great pay if hours are with it otherwise it’s worse than min wage .. my location pembroke was horrible!!

Pros

The public! Dealing with customers was my highlight

Cons

Management and a certain co-worker

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serco Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1K