SEPTODONT Employee Reviews

best place ive worked yet
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON18 December 2017
friendly people, cleanest work enviroment ive worked in, great pay, great hours, great job, although i was only there for a short amount of time due to a product recall, it was still one of the best jobs ive had
Company was very clean, well organized at times with a great salary
Filler (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON23 October 2017
Company was very clean, well organized at times. I was working there while construction was going on, which affected team moral and productivity. Very gossipy place to work, people did not know how to mind their own business and a lot of contract people were dropped even though promised permanent positions. Great machines, and amazing place to learn. However leaders and supervisors thought they were above the rules and often broke many rules and blamed it on other people(following GMP, and basic safety and material handling procedures)
A great place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON27 September 2017
Honestly one of the better companies around. Great work environment both for the physical aspect and mental. Good wages and benefit package. People treated fairly and decently. Was like a hard working family .
Pros
Production has paid lunches, personal days.
Cons
Management doesn't always recognize who the best, hardest workers truly are .
Stable Company with Career Advancement Opportunities
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON19 April 2017
The team I work on is great! Open to new ideas and new ways of doing things. Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming when I started. The company is stable and expanding rapidly at the moment. Can't say enough good things about Septodont!
Pros
Worklife balance, great people, career advancement opportunities
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON17 March 2016
Septodont is great place to work. The company recognize employee's work and provide competitive wages. Very well managed company.
Pros
Great working environment
A fun and fast paced workplace.
Custodial Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON20 January 2016
This is a very clean and hot work environment. It is a very busy workday from start to finish. I like that there is always something to do. The people are very supportive and upbeat. I found the hardest part of the job was letting go of what I could not accomplish in a day and accepting that it was an ongoing job that was never really complete. The most enjoyable part was knowing I did a hard days work and did the best I could.

Want to know more about SEPTODONT?

Ask a question