The company improved it is a good teamwork’s so choose the perfect person
Ensure that your stores are:
1) compliant with the health and safety regulations of the province
2) run by managers who do not have conflict of interest through friends/family at head office or district level
3) actually practice work/life balance with scheduling of employees, don’t just “say” it’s a value
4) more monitoring of director, specialist and leadership roles to ensure they are being fair and doing everything reasonable to ensure the health and safety of the workers, including protecting workers from harassment and abuse from clients. There just be a standardized procedure that must be followed.
5) to keep experienced, and loyal employees more compensation is required. Unless you are a 19-25 year old person living at home there is no way you can live on a Sephora hourly wage even full time with benefits. Mature workers with experience who should be valued for their experience and professionalism are forced to leave due to lack of pay. Mortgages and families are expensive. Not feasible on Sephora pay.
Make flyers showing the client the best products in the store and the most sold.
Practice what you preach.
- Why would you want to work at Sephora?14 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Sephora?11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Sephora?7 people answered
- In this job is it only a cashier or more6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Sephora?5 people answered
- How are the working hours?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sephora? What are the steps along the way…5 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Sephora?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Sephora?4 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Sephora?3 people answered