Sentis Market Research

Working at Sentis Market Research: 9 Reviews

Canada9 reviews

Fair wage for a fair job

The working environment can get very slow on certain days and the management become a bit more lenient the longer you work there. Although, the hours can feel longer because of the constant repetitiveness you have to do. I'd only recommend it if you are comfortable with sitting down on a chair for long hours and constantly talking to clients over the phone.

Pros

Very straightforward job

Cons

Repetitive in a general sense - survey scripts, phone calls, etc.

Great Work Place

Good work place but the hours can be tricky. Overall the supervisors are great people and very understanding. There are people from different backgrounds. So diversity and inclusion is highly encouraged.It’s good if you’re looking for a casual on call position.

Pros

Flexible workplace and hours

Cons

Rude Customers over the phone. The work hours can be one month on one month or more off without pay.

Insights into Sentis Market Research

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

A nice place to work

The company treated me very well both times I worked for them and the work setting is comfortable. I enjoyed the work and they reward you if you work hard.

Pros

Comfortable, desk job, free tea and coffee, good management

Call centre

Extremely slow-paced environment. Repetitive, short break. Fare paid, not enough hours a week as a part-time. They will get rid of you by not giving you hours.

Fun, Positive, Friendly

Sentis Market Research is a great place to work and i enjoy my time working here, everyone is so nice and friendly and we have a great time working together but the problem is that the hours are not promising. I would like to work more hours than they offer.

its a great place to word

i enjoy working there, everyone i work with is so nice and friendly. I come to work with a big smile on my face and love the environment, But unfortunately the hours here are not always promised.

Interviewer, Conducted surveys by phone in call centre

Low pay Stressful No recognition Workplace harassment by supervisors Called for dishonesty to public in one assignment as a secret shopper Work stoppages between assignments Employer expected you always be available even during frequent work shortages

Pros

Cons

Workplace harassment

awesome first job

I had a great experience working there, scheduling was flexible and the staff were very friendly, and helpful when it came to my introduction. This Job is great overall, if you're skills include communication and typing.

Pros

flexibility

An interactive position

This job consisted of being on the phone constantly with a very stationary position as well such as, long hours of sitting down. Coworkers were very social and friendly. However, management could be immensely improved.

Pros

Very interactive

Cons

Management made it difficult to feel comfortable in this position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sentis Market Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement