Sentinel Storage Employee Reviews

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB18 May 2018
Continually improving company. They have good management. Relatively small company in Canada. It's size makes it a great place to learn and grow, especially if you are just breaking into the oil and gas industry. The work and communication of information is shared cross departmentally well.
Pros
Great Management and decent pay
Cons
Work gets brought home with you. No seperation for work life balance
This placed rocked!
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB26 March 2018
I loved everything about this place. I was really bummed out when I found out it was temporary for 8 days but I had fun while it lasted. The people were awesome!
Pros
Cons
It was only temp work
Wonderful company
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC28 February 2018
Best storage company in town. Working in storage there is never a dull day. You meet wonderful people, and their stuff! Highly recommend applying as it can be a stepping stone into a career path and not just a job
Pros
Great customers, staff, bosses
Cons
Only three sites in BC
It was alright
Administrative Assistant/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 May 2016
It was an alright place to work. Not too boring not too fun. Not a lot to do. I would get bored easily, otherwise fine place to work.
Professional
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 May 2016
Very professional run company. Number 1 in the industry. Sites and Staff are well taken care of. Passionate about their business.
day in the life of
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB8 October 2015
was working 2 jobs for 2 years needed a break
I had a great time till my boss retired then everything changed. Not sure it's even the same company anymore
Each day can vary in meeting a clients needs and situation.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB11 February 2014
Each day varies as to the amount of move in or move out's we process. Our facility is normally close to full but the people that come in make it interesting. They vary from the single parent to a large corporation but all have the same need for extra storage. That is where we come in, to help assess what they plan to store and what size space would be suitable and if requires temperature control.

We take for granted our items, sometimes forgetting the "value" of them. They may have antique furniture or ancestral birth records, 3 years of work files or it may be a deceased family members items that are stored until matters are settled. Each person in unique in what they bring.

The management is amazing to work for. They treat us well, like family, provide support in a yearly bike tour and have a yearly meeting for the managers to get together and provide company attire annually.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sentinel Storage. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3