Responsible for leadership, training of staff and delivery of new technology, business and system procedures in the Registrar’s Office.
• Train staff on use of new system developments, technology and business processes.
• Provide guidance and system expertise to Managers, Associate Registrars and Unionized employees within the Office of the Registrar.
• Create quality control database queries, identify processing errors, communicate and train unionized staff and managers on appropriate use of business process.
• Create and develop communication strategy for new and existing students college-wide.
Data Analysis Responsibilities
• Responsible for development of database queries to address data request and analysis of all academic and service areas college-wide.