SEMEX

SEMEX Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Overall great place to work. Calm and beautiful office settings. Work is fun. Good salary and benefits. In general people are very polite and respecful.
Flexible schedule so you can have a more balanced life. Company listen to employees and their needs.
Pros
Great culture, good and caring people
Cons
Clicky environment
In production laboratory at Semex, all girls are so racist and the supervisor and manger support them with their discriminatory behaviour.
The work quality is so poor but they are do politics together so no one can point out their poor work flaws.

Very very disappointed work environment due to those unprofessional workers.
Pros
I don’t see any pros working at lab
Cons
Very very wicked supervisions
Semex was great in helping me get started as a teacher with weekly yoga classes at lunch. They also participated in one of my case studies for school on frozen shoulder and letting me help employees by incorporating a daily yoga therapy practice.
Cons
Sometimes students didn't show up to class at lunch with no warning.
Unfortunately monopoly of few people is dominant at SEMEX,The HR only hire Referral candidates.There is not such thing Merit and qualified people hired there.They say Diversity but just for their favorite people lots of women in production have raciest behavior.
So so Disappointing environment for non referral employees.

Higher Management should take an action against those ladies who actually promoting racism in the company just for the sake of their designations to be saved since they are all on referrals.
Pros
for only referral candidates good environment
Cons
racist environment
I have been working at Semex for nearly 5 years and it has been an amazing experience. This is a company that truly values employees and continues to strive towards excellence. I have had incredible career growth and support from my colleagues and management since starting in 2013 and can only see more to come. From career development to the very active social committee this is a great place to be with a great culture and fantastic people.
Pros
Benefits, culture/social, balance, encouragement, skills development.
I learn a lot in this company, friendly atmosphere, everyone very cooperative. Management are very good people, my team of human resource people, I enjoy working with them.
I enjoyed working with the guests, help new employees on their first day, all departments worked hand in hand. The receptionist position was well detailed with information, many samples of "how to" so it made the position more relaxing
Pros
very nice office atmosphere
Cons
too much gossiping, backstabbing and too far to travel
Working for Semex was interesting, it's not a field I was familiar with but I enjoyed learning about the business. I'm also a closet science geek so it was kind of cool to explore.