Semblex Employee Reviews

Very productive place to work
Machine Operator/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, IL28 April 2017
Semblex is an Exciting workplace with lots to do everyday. Management treats us well and is always there when we need something. We try and keep it as safe as possible by maintaining it clean at all times, and most importantly we all treat each other with respect.
fast paced, management isnt great. good to learn the trade
headerman (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, IL16 January 2017
most people are friendly but everyone is related and those who are not get the short end of the stick. one manager isn't good at all make bad decision for company to make himself look good. not everyone is bad many supervisors are great people. really low pay for standing 10 hours+ a day. good benefits if you have been there a long time and if you have a family.
Pros
learning experiance is good.
Cons
everyone is related only help each other. management is lazy and bad, low pay.
I grow up with this company
Part Time Jan (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, IL13 June 2012
I always had work to do. I learn about accounting and shipping. Management in accounting was great management in shipping not so good. I get along with coworkers in account great in shipping not so well since there was a person who didn't want me there from day one. Hard part is working with someone who didn't want you there. great part was it was my first office job.