Selkirk College Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 17 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Selkirk was an incredible employer from start to finish. Always supportive of me and my career goals, I felt I was supported to make a difference for students, staff and the community.
Great benefits, supportive colleagues.
Usual budget struggles endemic in public post secondary.
Was this review helpful?
Based on 7 survey responses
Insights into Selkirk College
What people like
- Clear sense of purpose
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Ability to learn new things
See more jobs
Jobs at Selkirk College
See more Selkirk College reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Selkirk College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 17 reviews
Ratings by category
4.1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
4.4 out of 5 stars for Management
4.3 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Selkirk College
- How often do you get a raise at Selkirk College?One person answered
- What benefits does Selkirk College offer?One person answered
- What is the dress code at Selkirk College?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Selkirk College?One person answered
- Does Selkirk College allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- What is the promotion process like at Selkirk College?
- What is Selkirk College holiday leave policy? How much holiday leave do you get per year?