Selkirk College logo
View all Selkirk College reviews

Selkirk College

Selkirk College Employee Review

Friendly atmosphere

Working as a Facebook Editor is quite a challenging task, It is a creative task.I have to keep myself updated with daily news and upcoming events, Fun is in learning new tools and designs.I learned my way through every odds and i am proud to say I have achieved the number of viewer we where looking for. Atmosphere is very friendly, my boss is like my friend, I can as any questions any time Every day was fun filled my college is like my second home.

Pros

work from home

Cons

Non

Student opportunity

They give us students the opportunity to be expose in how to market social media marketing and how to leverage our audience through engaging with them.

Residential Assistant - Great atmosphere and work culture

The atmosphere and work culture are both great in their own ways, from a work - life stand point. My typical work is getting home from school and going on shift from 4 to 11, doing a round of the building every hour to ensure the safety of the residents.

Pros

Free Rent

Cons

Long nights
Same location

Productive and fun workplace.

Interacting with patrons at the front desk and on the phone, sharing information on the gym and membership rates with new visitors and answering questions and managing check-in and check-out procedures for existing members and guests. Also educating members who seek information about gym hours, available equipment and classes, and other items.

Pros

Meeting new people, Fun environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Selkirk College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7Job security/advancement