Select Source International Employee Reviews

The Co was good
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Cleveland18 March 2019
This was a temp job but they did pay well. You had to work on Sundays. I did not like the hours it was sort of hectic because the training was from two different people and it was too many supervisors from Sunday to the weekends and during the week.
it was too many tests to take in order to get in I did pass them all but it was like four or five different health test blood test just to get in the door.
productive and fun place
Research and Development Technician (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX10 August 2018
it helped me in the way of get experience in the manufacturing industry. i never had any issues with Select Source Recruiters in the process of getting hired and be advised of what was the job position about.
On contract
Repair / Fulfillment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN16 May 2018
Not a very good service company. This company only works off of temporary contract service to big companies. Also, there is room for advancement or to become full-time with any company you're contracted for.
Pros
non
Cons
contract
Typical contract engineering firm.
Contract Senior Manufacturing Engr/Industrial Engr (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN20 May 2017
Typical contract engineering firm.

Convinced me to leave a full time job to go to another job, and then didn't support me when the new boss had a whim to get rid of me.
worked as Sr. Computer Technical Support Engineer
Sr .Technical Support and Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi4 April 2017
Worked as a Sr. Computer Technical Support Engineer, spent almost 13 months with company learned millions of things. Work culture very friendly and more professional .
Excellent company to work with
Recruitment/ Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HR30 January 2015
Excellent company to work with with the excellent infrastructure and great team members. I enjoyed working with this company and it was fun to work there.