Select People Solutions

Select People Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews

Fun working environment

Every thing about this job was good, I learned the difference in bees as well as canola. Management was alright, seemed unaware of some things but other than that it was fine. hardest part of the job was when some people were too tired to keep working so I would have to end early as well which sucked. Most enjoyable was the friendly work environment.

Great place

Everyone is very friendly and helpful, always had someone to talk to if I had questions. Regular reviews of job and expectations, and room to alter schedule.

cool calm easy

they ask about work hours,availability,do you mind hard work,out door work in winter time and in rain,willing to learn new jobs,willing to work weekends

it's a temp agency

They kept me busy when I was in between jobs, and they are the best paying temp agency I had ever worked for, the reception staff is nice, The only bad thing about them is the work can be sporadic.

Hard Work

The work in canola fields that I did as an employee at Select was challenging and tiring but it was exactly what I signed up for and the management was friendly.

Good job

This job was very time consuming because it went from 7 in the morning till about 3 every day of the week. but overall the pay is very good for a part-time job.

This job was quite hard, the moister underneath your lower half as you walked along the field while the sun glaring at you, i didn’t like it.

Hard job working underneath the blazing sun. The job made me ill two times, the mosquitos and other pestering insects were everywhere. While the lower half of my body was cold from the mud, the top half was scorching. It was a job that gave me quite a headache, literally.

Job selection

They will help you find short term jobs for companies that have employees that are on vacations or on leave of absence. They try to match you to the companies with the qualifications that you have to offer.

Productive and quick

Great summer job! Good way to make some quick cash. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. If you were puzzed or lost, aid was given. If you love working outdoors this is the job for you.

Pros

Free treats

Cons

Seasonal job

The job was very nice, as long as you don't have allergies. A typical day you would be walking through a field of corn and measure the height of the ear of corn. People you worked with were for the most part enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with all the bugs as well as getting small scrapes and cuts from the leafs of corn.

Fine

Select is a fine option for when you need them. Pros include friendly, enthusiastic staff, and variety of work. Cons include not-so-engaging jobs (I had my fair share of gigs where the job description included bringing a book to read) and low wages. I learned that one cannot depend on a Temp Agency for very long unless you get a long-term gig.

Pros

Variety of Work

Cons

Consistency, Wages, Medical Leave

I am signed up with Select and I do temporary work through their recruiting company.

The service is friendly, patient, and informative. They're helpful, and they're flexible. I have always had good experiences through Select.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Select People Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3