Select People Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Seasonal job
Corn Measurer (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB17 May 2017
The job was very nice, as long as you don't have allergies. A typical day you would be walking through a field of corn and measure the height of the ear of corn. People you worked with were for the most part enjoyable to work with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with all the bugs as well as getting small scrapes and cuts from the leafs of corn.
Fine
Administrative, Clerical, and Sales (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB3 May 2017
Select is a fine option for when you need them. Pros include friendly, enthusiastic staff, and variety of work. Cons include not-so-engaging jobs (I had my fair share of gigs where the job description included bringing a book to read) and low wages. I learned that one cannot depend on a Temp Agency for very long unless you get a long-term gig.
Pros
Variety of Work
Cons
Consistency, Wages, Medical Leave
I am signed up with Select and I do temporary work through their recruiting company.
Temporary Secretary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB15 October 2015
The service is friendly, patient, and informative. They're helpful, and they're flexible. I have always had good experiences through Select.