See Sight Tours

See Sight Tours Employee Reviews

A fantastic experience that I won't forget anytime soon.
I had a great experience working with SeeSight this summer. It was a fun, usually low-stress atmosphere with so many plusses. Coworkers were amazing who would do anything to help you out, management was very supportive and would help you with any unforeseen challenges or dumb mistakes that arose. You get really good tips for the most part and get to work in a beautiful outdoor setting. I learned a lot about organization/time management skills as well as about myself personally. I gained a lot of self-confidence this summer, which money can't buy. This job has its moments, like trying to juggle multiple tours on a holiday weekend with lots of traffic and construction but compared to what I've had to do in other "gigs", it's very easy and rewarding. Almost everyone you meet is friendly and helpful. Even guides from competing companies will take time for a friendly chat or an encouraging word.

My only real complaint was scheduling. The schedule wasn't posted until the day before in most cases so it was difficult to plan ahead for non-work activities. Even then it would be subject to change. I understand that this is often based on the whims of customers, but I would love if management was able to come up with a system for a more routine work schedule.

Other than that, I have zero complaints. I can't wait to return for another year and an even more amazing summer.
Pros
You get paid to look at one of the most scenic sights in the world, great co-workers and management who have your back no matter what, meet interesting people from around the world, a rewarding sense of satisfaction when they first see the Falls, a beautiful serene workplace
Cons
Some days can be a little long and no routine schedule, Every once in a while you have to deal with an unpleasant guest, Some employees at attractions/the border can be unpleasant
Productive and Fun Work Environment
I have been with See Sight Tours since spring 2016. I started off as a tour guide working for two full seasons (April-November). I immediately fell in love with the job, the money (tips in American currency), the workplace culture, and I could see the opportunities for growth in the company.

Fast forward to today, I am now the operations manager for both Toronto and Niagara Falls Canada, the top two busiest cities within the company.

A few of my responsibilities are:

-Hiring

-Training

-Managing day to day operations of each city

-Conducting tours

I would definitely recommend working here at See Sight Tours!
Where both Personal & Economic growth happens
I have been working at SeeSight-Tours since 2016, At first i did it as a seasonal Job, I never thought I would still be working here till this day, but Everything about this company makes you want to stay with it, it has it all:
- Great Team

- Fabulous work environment (meeting people every day)

- Very Understanding Managers and Boss

- Pays fair and on top of that Tips

This company empowers your ambitious abilities and make you grow into something bigger than you ever imagined.
Amazing place to work
Such an awesome company! Every employee is valued and given a voice. Always felt valued and trusted.

Highly recommend working here!! If you put in the effort, you will for sure see the reward, especially in tips! (Tips in American currency are the best!)
Best job ever
Truly the best job ever

Such amazing and supportive staff and management

Super independent work environment, a great company culture

You make excellent money (average $20-$26/hr) because of tips an average day would be $35-$200

If you love people and showing them around some of the coolest places in the world, I’d recommend you join their team.

I can’t wait to go back next summer!
Great Company Culture and Vision
The Company culture is great and creates a close knit team environment. It’s a small company so everyone juggles multiple projects but there’s a respect for work/life balance. If you’re willing to branch out and learn new things there are great opportunities.
Love working here!
I'm a tour guide here at See Sight Tours and I love showing up for work every morning to meet new people from all around the world.

I've been working here for 2 and a half years, and I love working at this company! :)
Pros
Great Culture, Great Tips, Great Company
overworked and unorganized
This company will totally take advantage of you during their busy season making you work long days with hardly a day off. You are paid minimum wage with no over time but be totally over worked. The other guides working are great but it doesn't appear top management cares about anything other then making a profit. The schedule is only posted one day in advanced so you are pretty much working on call all summer. Say goodbye to any life outside of work.
Pros
great team of tour guides
Cons
long hours and no days off
Ask a question about working or interviewing at See Sight Tours. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3