SED Systems, a division of Calian Ltd. specializes in developing complex hardware and software systems for cable, telecommunications, satellite communications, and defense applications. SED enjoys an international reputation for excellence and delivers systems to customers worldwide. It employs more than 370 employees and operates out of a custom-built facility in a beautiful research and development park adjacent to the University of Saskatchewan campus. Employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary, company-paid pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, free access to a fitness facility, active social committee, and more!
• Company-paid relocation to Saskatoon;
• Commute to work in approximately 15 minutes with subsidized employee parking;
• Saskatoon enjoys one of the lowest costs of living among major cities and ranks among the fastest-growing cities in Canada;
• Saskatoon is considered one of Canada’s most popular culinary scenes;
• Social activities including a games room, monthly events, free access to a gym, and more. – less