Securiguard Employee Review

This company doesn't have their employees backs
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  NorthHills Mall Kamloops14 October 2013
I worked for Screwaguard @ the location they are posting for. I made an arrest of a repeat offender shoplifter which the police backed me up on. This person ended up pleading guilty to theft as well as assault (on myself). Screwaguard threatened to fire me over it. They said the only reason I was not being fired was cuz they didn't have a replacement for me so I quit. Once Screwaguard heard the person plead guilty to the charges they had the nerve to call me & ask me to go to their office in the mall to sign a banning notice so they could issue it to this person cuz the banning had to be signed by the guard who handled the situation. They threatened to fire me so I quit then they ask me to help get this person banned from the mall. I never did go in to sign anything for them. I would never recommend this company to any potential employees or clients.

Other Securiguard Employee Reviews

Simply a work experience
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 May 2018
Simply a work experience to fulfill my college requirements. The experience was a bit too shallow as the majority of the shifts were to stand by the front entrance to ensure no books leaves the library without being scanned. The job might provide more duties if I were to be full time.
Pros
More security experience
Cons
Lack of duties
Highly disorganized company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 March 2018
Securiguard bites off more than it can chew and has a company keep track of schedules and pay that is consistently inept. Issues with payroll on a constant basis with very slow response time in correcting said issues. They hire you for a specific type of position then try to coerce you into other positions to fill space.
Pros
Good if doing what was hired to do
Cons
Horrible communication, scheduling, payroll, and salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.