Securiguard Employee Review

Absolutely the most unprofessional Company I have ever worked for!
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, B.C5 December 2013
I have worked for many companies in my life but none that valued human beings as little as this company does. This company is full of lies and crooked management from the ground up. I was a supervisor for this poor excuse for a company and can tell you right now I am ashamed to even say I ever worked for them. If you do decide to work for these guys you can count on working your tail off in the cold for peanuts.

I met guards who have worked for this company for over 3 years without a single raise. They like to hire poor un educated foreigners for their entry guard positions because they ask very little questions about their employee rights and benefits and will work for next to nothing without complaining. My only regret during my time with this company was that I never quit sooner. Think twice before you apply here, they have a terrible reputation around Vancouver and its getting worse everyday. Shame on you securiguard for how you treat your people.
Pros
Cons
poor wage, poor management, corruption, long hours, forced overtime.

Other Securiguard Employee Reviews

Highly disorganized company
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 March 2018
Securiguard bites off more than it can chew and has a company keep track of schedules and pay that is consistently inept. Issues with payroll on a constant basis with very slow response time in correcting said issues. They hire you for a specific type of position then try to coerce you into other positions to fill space.
Pros
Good if doing what was hired to do
Cons
Horrible communication, scheduling, payroll, and salary
Go somewhere else
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC27 February 2018
Not too bad management, very low pay not worth putting your life on the line, other companies pay a bit better but not much for what the risks are to your own personal well being, get a different career, good fellow employees, they don't feel appreciated,
Pros
None really
Cons
Low pay, no support from Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.