Securiguard
Happiness score is 58 out of 100

Securiguard Reviews with Jobs

Leaving a Review...Not for this company

I will not write a negative or positive review of this company. It is family owned and operated, and I gather the Owner is doing her best to keep the company going. That is a task within itself. The actual HQ office only house a total of 6 employees to run the entire operations. Pretty impressive.

one of the best company's out there

i love working for securiguard great company been with them since 2006 I'm going to be sad they leaving but when they get other contracts I'm going right back one of the best company out there

Insights into Securiguard

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

A fuire sans hesiter !

l'employeur pense que vous êtes à sa disponibilité et vous rappelle à chaque repos. Il n'a aucun respect pour la personne et se croit plus intelligent qu'il ne l'est en réalité. payé au SMIC comme beaucoup d'entreprise c est de l'exploitation pure et simple

Pros

AUCUN

Cons

PAS DE RESPECT DE LA PERSONNE - HEURES SUPPLEMENTAIRES INCESSANTE.

Revolving door

The owner of the company was rude and inexperienced and lied about the contract requirements to meet the standards Management and supervisors also lied to the clients to get and keep contracts

Pros

Cons

No job security

good company

I do not think in my last contract job fellow officers were very dutiful during job hours. instead of focusing on their job. They show most of the time their racism and speaking openly against white people and use alway used bad language. they very supportive of black people but against all other races.

Pros

increased pay many times

Cons

ok

Since i am working this compny good

Good compny I am workng still they paying salary no more problems some times lady guards sgort so they push go to duty but its fine we are going like family members good opinions for in my company happy not stressed work

Bon entreprise.

Entreprise au top , à l'écoute du personnel , mais ne refusé jamais un poste en plus en cas de maladie ou autre , sur lequel vous pourrez vous mettre à dos le responsable d'exploitation. Il paye les heures supplémentaires et toute les heures de réunion ou autres.

Pros

Des poste de 12h

Cons

Trop de compétition entre collègue

Busy

I was employed as a security officer firstly as a 'floating officer', but then as a full-time security officer at a contracted out government agency. I was dealing with the ingress of staff, during the day, and patrolling the site at night.

Stable yet demanding

Long hours, switching between nights/days constantly, good Holiday though, and a stable job. Terrible for work/life balance during the 7 week stint but the 16 days off for each 7 weeks worked is great.

Pros

Good holiday allowance.

Cons

Very long hours, switching nights/days constantly.

sympa en sécu

une dynamique compétitive en gardiennage une entreprise qui doit encore prendre ses marques et autres agencements interne

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Securiguard?

The job kept you busy with rovering the plaza and helping stores to maintain entrance of unwanted civilians. The job is workplace cultural. It allowed me to utilize my customer service skills.

Enjoyed working for Securiguard Inc Hated to leave. My post was enjoyable,the staff was very pleasant. All request were completeled, had no difficulties at my post.

This company contracted by Selfridges and there's nothing fun or easy about working here..

Working for this company at Selfridges, especially on the Night Shift is like working in a Slave Camp.. Unnecessary standing, standing outside in inclement weather and vulnerable to a violent attack, complete disregard for H&S.. Was promised full time shift, ended up being Zero Hour employment.. Ridiculous 14 hrs shifts on Sundays.. No one is happy working for the company.. No one wants to work extra hours.. Good pay but employee respect missing..

Pros

Good pay

Securiguard

I love my job. HR and everybody else who works for Securiguard are very nice and loving. I Have the best Boss. I've been here for a year so far and haven't had a problem yet.

Very close group

I work night shift 11-7am, very quiet. We were mainly responsible with locking and opening the building for staff members once they arrive for the day.

Great Job

Securigard was a contract company for Cape Canaveral Air force Station. This also required a secret clearance. Armed Police Officer that conducted high level secret clearances.

Pros

Great pay

Sans commentaire

Lorsque je travaillais pour Securiguard, c'etait un peu chacun pour soi j'ai attendu un moment la tenu que je n'ai jamais eu hormis un polo et il ne remboursait pas les frais.

Cons

Tres mauvaise gestion

Fast paced environment

No complaints I go to work do my job I go to work an hour early put my uniform and duty gear on arm up get the daily information in guard mound go to my assigned post and do my job. take my breaks conversation with co workers on breaks in the break room management do their jobs make sure its coverage hardest part is doing the same thing everyday most enjoyable part is I enjoy law enforcement.

Pros

lots of training available break room tv cable locker phone etc

Cons

co workers that complain

security protect deter profesional control

access control via identity check cards.reception phone switch board. keys issue / return log. D.O.B. Log Patrols at key points fire and intruder alarm and extinguisher check. evacuation procedure.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

12 hour shifts

Greated the public as they came in the building

• Answered incoming calls and responded in a timely manner • Secure various of door in Government Building • Met and dealt with the general public • Responsible for understanding and applying printed rules and detail instructional training • Investigate and document occurred incidents • Written clear concise reports; patrol on foot and utilize strong observation skills

Pros

It was a very good working environment

Cons

Lost contract

One the best companies to work for.

My chance I received while working at Securiguard was meeting interesting people on a daily basis. The peers I worked with was extraordinary, quality people. Knowing that I was there to protect and make sure that the people that was under me were well looked after.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Securiguard. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement