Securiguard

Securiguard Employee Reviews

Don't have any fixed pay. Poor supervision. C3 sucks. Don't know how to talk with employees. Disrespectful operation manager shalieder Chaudhry. Poor communication.
Pros
Cons
As mentioned below.
by far the worst company ive ever seen. my biggest regret was applying. second biggest is working for them oh well live and learn right.. just do your self a favor and stay away from securiguard thats all i can say. i wont even send the devil there to work.
Pros
Cons
for ever growing list
This review was difficult due to my experience. In essence great company, smooth operation, however upper managenent never took heed to the major problem at the branch. They have since cleaned up, from word on the street, I expect it would now be a much more desireable work place.
Pros
Very well ran from a coorporate level.
Cons
Was BM
I have worked for many Security companies in my 10+ years in the industry. Securiguard is one of the best I've worked for. My specific site is a particularly high paying position, which is obviously nice because it allows me to have a secure life. Pay will vary from site to site however. But generally most of the contracts pay a living wage ($20+/Hour) Management check in at my site only occasionally, so there is no unnecessary micro-management. Management only comes around when needed, or when requested. There are few real training opportunities at my site, we are required to have high level first aid, which the company pays for completely, but beyond that any further training is done through short online videos. Official Workplace Culture doesn't really exist, the company nor the on-site management don't do anything to get everyone together for team building, training, or meetings. Although to be fair, it's not easy to organize those activities with a schedule like ours. My specific site can be challenging during busier times, and I feel fortunate we have a solid training procedure for new hires, and as experienced officers, we're tested regularly to keep our knowledge sharp.
Pros
High Pay, Benefits, Steady Schedule, Paid Training
Cons
Little Engagement With Management, Limited Training Opportunities
Supervisors are very inexperienced and biased when they should be impartial, incredibly disorganized never worked for a security company so unsure of itself, great operations manager but severely overworked, problems with paychecks being short and trying to get it addressed, zero communication between client and management as well as team, lack of discipline first staff that treat the client and client personnel as well as other staff poorly. Pay rate is low and definitely not based upon experience more so who you know
Pros
Consistent hours
Cons
Low pay, poor office management, paychecks short
This company promises alot in their job postings and simply do not deliver on anything. There is zero training, management is terrible on all levels, no opportunity to advance and to top it all off the hours suck and can be changed without any notice. I don't suggest working here unless you're truly desperate.
Pros
Being paid
Cons
Too many to list
Securiguard was the company whom I worked with the most. Most of their security sites have a single guard. I learnt professionalism while working with this firm.
It wasn't kinda job that I wanted. I expected higher wages. But still it gave me good experience of how to deal with all kinds of people and their problems.
The best Company ever, and am happy to be a part of it, and I want to thank you for let me be one of you, because of the company my living life become much better
Securiguard was a good company that took good care of me while employed with them however it would be nice to see some of the excessive splurges on management be passed on to some of the guards who are working extra hard to make the company excel and be what it is.
Management treats you poorly, no training is provided, they didnt even gave note taking or radio usage trainings, expect your shift to be cancelled without even being informed and they dont pay the wage rate they tell you.
Supervisors are idiots they dont do anything. Operations Manger forced me to quit because i got injured. My pay was always late and whenever i emailed to ask a question or for jobs they wont reply
Co workers were always pleasant. Should provide more training before employees are thrown into the field. Hard to get pay raise. Good for students i guess.
Best company to work for if you want to get started!! The pay range varies. So be sure to ask for the pay rate of each specific site you work at. Varies from $15.30/hr to $18.30/hr.
Pros
Great Management, work and life management, schedule management team is awesome! Very diverse company. Team members are nice.
Cons
Wage fluctuates
The staff is super rude and unprofessional. They were supposed to relocate me in June but they never reached me. Even when I used to work in one of their sites, my supervisor doesn't use to give us the break (Not even to use the restroom) just because we were at the front desk and we weren't allowed to leave the desk without his permission. And he never permitted us.
Worst security company ever! They will offer to pay for your lisences if you sign a contract for one year. They have terrible contracts available. They constantly lie to employees. They offered me a Stanley park driving position. During training they brought a bike. Wanted me to ride a bike around entire park, dishonest. Lowest pay in the industry. On call they sent a small female to guard downtown Eastside McDonald's during graveyard. Don't care about employees
Each day we were given assignments. The workload was great when there were shifts. I really enjoyed this work and the shiftwork. The people and managers were very supportive.
Don’t know about other sites but the management for Detainee transport officer are the worst. The assistant manager and manager always say the opposite things. The main manager makes up random rules as he goes just to always be right. The job itself is great for experience and advancement but I’ve never seen such bad management before. High turn over rate due to management.
No advancement especially for people of colour. minimum wages. No wage increase no matter how long you work for them. No one appreciates your good work.
Is for me working at Milos craft beer Emporium. Because the staff rhere and the owner make you feel like what youre doing is very apreciated and they make you feel like one of their staff.
Unfair wage, hard to advance, lack of communication, not really flexible, cannot take any days off even when u are sick, boring jobs, no real work, i do mot recommend
  1. Employee reviews