Secure Energy

Secure Energy Employee Reviews for Laborer

no longer work there cause of a guy didn't like me and told some managers that i was sleeping on the job, never slept working with him, but i took vids and pics of every time he slept and sent them to the office, hope he gets canned and they call me back but i doubt it. was a great job.
Never had I experienced a company behave the way Secure has this past year. They treat employees as though they are nothing more than dirt on the bottom of their shoe. Everyone is disposable. Zero moral compass from the head office. I would never lift another finger or give another second of my life to these ignorant, arrogant, lying bums.
Pros
Can’t think of any
Cons
Almost everything related to employer/ employee relationships.
I was only at Secure for a couple of months over the summer. There was a morning meeting everyday to discuss safety and what had to get done that day. We worked hard and got our jobs for the day done, but we managed to have fun while we worked.
Typical day at work would be started with safety meetings with all crew members and OSR's planning and going through the day ahead. From there on forward with whatever has been planned throughout the meeting would be carried out. Along with regular paper work, filing, and various other on-site admin duties I did I also went to the leases and helped rigged in and out. Pumped water, changed oil on equipment and so on. Among the various jobs throughout the day anything that happened weather wrong or right would be tended to by everyone near or far.
I didn't work here long, only because after my first shift I never heard from anybody again, I left countless messages with management to get back out there working and I was never acknowledged. I busted my but out there, always early for my shift, never slacked off and was prepared to spend my career at Secure Energy. They weren't even respectful enough to call and let me know why I was let go. I was paid very handsomely though, my hotel was also paid for. Bad management will run down hill and effect everyone, never a good place to work if this is the case.
Pros
Fellow labourers were great, I was paid very well
Cons
never home, bad management, poor communication
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Secure Energy?