Secrets Spa & Hair Design Employee Reviews

Beautiful Salon, Abusive Boss
Part Time Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia17 April 2015
I loved my job that I was hired to do, but as my time went on I realized that this employer has gone thru a number of employees with very good credentials and started wondering why. Eventually I found out. This employer is a an abusive bully. It did not matter what extensive things you did she was continuelly finding fault making sure fellow team mates and customers were quite aware of your so called short comings. This abusivness was aimed at everyone working there with one person being her main target until that person finally left feeling degraded and beaten mentally. Many complaints have been left with Service Canada and the Labour Board but for some reason she seems to be beyond reach of any responsibility for the actions which have resulted in some people being left homeless and destitute because she recruited from out of province.
Pros
Beautiful Salon and facilities
Cons
Abusive employer