Seaspan ULC Employee Reviews for Application Support Engineer
Application Support Engineer1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 31 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
The team, culture, and atmosphere are all nice. Relaxed, yet effective environment and flexible working hours, but not flexible enough to work from home.
Good company culture and work life balance.
Location and transportation. No job security. No cleare career path.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Seaspan ULC?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seaspan ULC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 31 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Seaspan ULC
- What would you suggest Seaspan ULC management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Seaspan ULC?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Seaspan ULC?3 people answered
- What do they pay for a Journeyman welder?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- How much does a safety advisor make?One person answered
- What kind of benefits do they offer? is there a pension?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- What is the education of someone in Human Resourses?One person answered
See all questions and answers