Seaspan ULC Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 31 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Inefficient processes and scale of work planning. You will have to work l.o.n.g hours to make up for this. Stressful workplace environment. Traditional top down decision making by people who have no idea what is happening on the ground level. Constantly running around in circles trying to find answers or being side-swiped by 'initiatives' that distract you from your job. Navigating hierarchical trade departments. Favoritism rampant, as is backstabbing. Management unusually detached ie could care less. Political correctness police are lying in wait. Do not have a personality, or an idea (someone will steal it), and know your place - you will do just fine. Don't forget to plaster a smile on your face for 8-10 hours a day lest you be accused of not being pleasant. Someone might report you for that too. 😁
Wages and benefits
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seaspan ULC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 31 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Seaspan ULC
- What would you suggest Seaspan ULC management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Seaspan ULC?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Seaspan ULC?3 people answered
- What do they pay for a Journeyman welder?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- How much does a safety advisor make?One person answered
- What kind of benefits do they offer? is there a pension?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- What is the education of someone in Human Resourses?One person answered
See all questions and answers