Attempt to improve the culture. Many tradesman are close to retiring and the new generation of young workers won't tolerate horrible treatment and bullying that is common at Seaspan. Seaspan is already having trouble holding workers.
Seeking a position in a hands on Trade and and Craftman's culture? Where your positive attitude and individual motivation for getting the job accomplished. You can see influences others and quietly begins to become close knit and respectful of others abilities and talents. Each and all see the need of each other.Those barriers removed. Your conflicts removed.
At the very least, PRETEND to care about the workers’ safety and well-being.
Support workers in their day to day work and their development. Listen to employees.
Extension of HEPP work scope.
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Seaspan ULC?3 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Seaspan ULC?3 people answered
- What do they pay for a Journeyman welder?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- How much does a safety advisor make?One person answered
- What kind of benefits do they offer? is there a pension?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by Seaspan ULC?One person answered
- What is the education of someone in Human Resourses?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Seaspan ULC? What are the steps along the…One person answered