Sears Employee Review

bad company to work for
Department Manager/ Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2013
very bad company to work for.
a typical day at work consists of a store wide meeting in the morning, paper work, reading e-mails, working on the floor with your associates, merchandising.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons

Other Sears Employee Reviews

peaceful place it was
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON21 April 2018
this place has been closed down but honestly it had a very good professional environment. Anyone who has worked here will know how one should behave professionally.
the best store in burlington ontario
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 April 2018
our team in appliances and mattresses was great ,everybody understood a team effort . what i learned from the sears team was a respect for all team members , to help or cover an associates position anywhere in the store . our management team was always in sync with our progress for the day and ready to assist in closing all sales . the hardest part of our jobs was a delivery or failure by an associate in completing their task . we all became very adept at customer service and promoting the sears brand . of course the best part of any team members day was a winning outcome of a delivery , helping our customers with any concerns , questions , or sales .
Pros
everybody in the store new what to do, and do it right for our customers
Cons
a better image of the store