Sears Employee Review

Educational opportunity with real life Canada wide retail experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC18 November 2013
Answering calls. Listening to customers concerns. Bringing solutions. Problem solving
Providing information, Promoting the company. Ensuring customer loyalty.
I learned about the growing importance of online shopping and its shipping component. I have a better understanding of what the returns and exchange rate is for this big Canadian company.
As for management, I have been able to see what works and what could be improved; what to avoid and what I would do differently. I know what I would do if it was my own company.
There are always new faces at work and I have met many college educated people from other countries.
The hardest part of the job is to balance a good quality, accurate, professional, helpful customer service experience with a limited time frame.
The satisfaction of providing a service that is helpful to people, reduces their hardship, and contributing to Sears reputation as a trustworthy company is the most enjoyable aspect of this job.
Pros
Practice interpersonal skills, Acquiring knowledge on online commerce and shipping and receiving of goods.
Cons
Low wages.

Other Sears Employee Reviews

co op
Volunteer (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON19 April 2018
helped with yard sales and also helped with preparation for there annual party's an fundraisers and helped decorate floats for the company's Christmas parade
Very productive and fun
Retail gift wrapper (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON18 April 2018
Interacting with the clients was a treat everyone was so cheerful and had lots of story's. The team I was working with was also great (attitude and likeness).