Searcy Trucking Ltd.

Searcy Trucking Ltd. Employee Reviews

Featured review
Searcy Trucking Ltd. selected this as a representative review
I like working at Searcy nice people to work with just got to remember you get out what you put in. haven't got a bad word to say about working here they are very fair
Terrible office staff. They make threats and negative comments. The drivers and yard guys are great. They try to work together to get job done till management micromanaged. The pay scale is awful.
Pros
Work outside
Cons
Being belittled by poor management
Productive and fun place to work. Coworkers were great. Office needs a little renovation, but overall one of my top favs. There wasn't really any room for advancement.
It starts out as many truck drives do pre trip here we come, for the most part it’s enjoyable I like driving. When u have to load somewhere where it’s windy, it’s not very fun if u have to tarp the load. So u finish loading than I continue to drive the rest of ur hours and u end with a post trip
The pay is not enough. The benefit package is terrible. No matter how hard you work management always gives you negative feed back. The plus side is the guys n gals are awesome to work with.
Searcy is one of the best companies I have worked for. Management treats office staff and Drivers like equals, which I have not experienced in past trucking companies. I enjoy coming to work and dealing with everyone in the office is a pleasure, you are treated like family at Searcy, not just a truck number.
Lots of positive change in the last few years and support staff ! Good equipment and consistent miles and paid on time ! Management is proactive and part of the day to day operations of the company . Doors are open for any driver !
worst place I've ever work for. management didn't know about the industry lack of experience in deck Transportation, don't waste your time here you'll be regretting
Pros
equipment, past company reputation
Cons
management, and dispatcher
Since BIson Transport takeover, Searcy Trucking service and employee relations has gone down hill. The management team is there to make a buck, and does NOT care how their employees are treated by customers. High turnover for employees and customers.
Pros
hour lunch
Fun workplace, however too many people are on the payroll and 'too many people's hands in the pot" meaning everyone has a hand in every department. you never really know who to deal with for an issue. Front end gets no management support when dealing with difficult customers. Upper management is never in the building to help deal with matters. No human resource department, so when conflicts or issues arise no one knows how to deal with it, or who to talk to. Very disorganized. No communication. Employees are easily replaceable.
Pros
fun workplace
Cons
too many to list.