Search Engine People

Search Engine People Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
Working at Search Engine People has allowed me to see a different world through Search Engine Optimization & Internet Marketing. The culture at SEP is by far the best I have worked at.
I love my job at SEP. I find the culture to be the best I've experienced yet. The sense of comradery and the transparancy of management is very refreshing and welcome. Yes, I work hard, but I'm fairly compensated, and get quarterly performance bonuses. My Group Account Director is exceptionally strong, as are the others on the management team here.

There are some very long days when the situation demands, and some clients can be very demanding, but I also know the company has my back ... I've seen them fire clients that were abusive and unrealistic. The reality is, you must have the desire and ability to make a difference for clients. Those that do not, are never here long. The reality is, when I look at the people around me, I am surrounded by amazing people and marketers.
The company is amazing, everybody is very friendly and here to help you. I learned a lot being an intern there. Every day you learn something different.
Account Management position is an extremely demanding job that gave no rewards as a result of hard work.
management is not forth coming with respect to solutions on how to deal with difficulties that were directly related to the job.

dealing with clients negativity on a daily basis makes it a very stressful environment to work in.
Pros
close to home
Cons
no real company direction
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Search Engine People. Our community is ready to answer.
Search Engine People Reviews by Job Title