Seabreeze Restaurant Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
2.5Job Security & Advancement
A lot of tourists come through. Fun environment
Server (Former Employee) –  Cedar Key, FL24 October 2018
It's a fun place to work because of the decor and all of the tourist you get to meet. Can sometimes be slow(mainly during the off season), but when it's busy it's extremely fast paced.
active working environment where I met some great people to work with.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GA14 May 2018
A typical day at work included me controlling the floor plan and making sure that servers got customers to serve. I learned how to manage setting up parties and interacting with customers on a minimal level. Hardest part was keeping up with everything and being quick about decisions. Most enjoyable were the people I worked with.
Pros
free appetizers and some free meals.
Cons
Ugh
Server and Hostess (Former Employee) –  Redington Shores, FL27 April 2018
Made a lot of money but the management sucked. Great location on the beach and the people I worked with were fun. Had some great meals but don't miss it at all
Pros
Money
Cons
Chaotic in the best way possible.
Senior Server (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, MD9 November 2014
This is the definition of a mom and pop restaurant. It is a year round busy family restaurant. There is something for everyone and you get treated like family from the moment you enter til the moment you leave. The management is patient, motivating and treat you like one of their own. The long hectic hours are worth it in the end.
I worked my way up to a senior server from a hostess/ food runner/ server. I was trusted and motivated to do the be i could possibly do and that is exactly what i did. I helped management satisfy unsatisfied customer and co-workers. I thoroughly enjoyed serving tables and making sure customers got the best possibly experience we could offer.