SDR DISTRIBUTION SERVICES Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace Environment
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Concord, ON11 May 2018
-You're given tasks, usually the same ones to do each day
-easy to follow
-friendly environment
-set amount of hours each day
-have to carry boxes sometimes
Generally a good place to work
Forklift ,reach truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Unit 205. 4848, 275th st. Langley B.C.9 April 2018
Very fast paced most of the time. Sometimes we received free lunches.Supervisor was quite affable but seemed to have problems dealing with internal issues relating to employees. I personally had a good relationship with my supervisor and was often commended for my hard work and good attitude.
Pros
Growing company
Cons
Poor benefits package, some poor department managers.
A Young and growing Organization
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON4 October 2017
SDR is a young, upcoming third party logistics company specific to the apparel industry. They have expanded rather rapidly in the last few years and are making a name for themselves in this area.
Overview
Rework Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 December 2014
From my experience, I learned a lot from my previous employment.
I learned how to be a leader, how to exercise daily routines and strategies within the work environment. Fellow co-workers were more than helpful, always assisting and helping whenever someone needed help. The hardest part of the job was overcoming the challenges that arose in unexpected situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are successful of the trials and tribulations that are thrown at you on a daily basis. The challenges can be quite tough, but the feeling of success was quite rewarding.
Lots of hours
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Vaughan Ontario2 March 2012
Ideal place to work for someone without a social life. Great opportunity to make extra cash.