SDI Marketing Employee Review

View all SDI Marketing reviews

Fun workplace and helping team
In-Store Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 January 2014
It was a fun team environment and the sales was in-store. We promoted an internationally known brand and each team member had its own tablet on which we entered the information from the customer. Mangement was very effective and there was lots to learn about customers and their preferences, their behaviour and their goals. The other team members were very friendly, helping and always kept the enviroment fun. The hardest part was to convince an unconvinced customer about the brand that we were promoting. The most enjoyable part was when the customer agreed and liked our product.
Pros
base pay fixed + commision based on team hardwork
Cons
long hours upto 12 and little time for lunch

Other SDI Marketing Employee Reviews

Great Company
In-Store Sampling Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON15 March 2018
I could never have anything but positive things to say about this company. Upon joining the team and completing my on-boarding I was contact by a field coordinator to go through the details of the position and what was expected of me. As it turned out I was very low on funds and had no money to purchase what I needed to complete my first activation. Without much hassle I received an e-transfer from the field coordinator with no expectation that I would need to pay it back.

Love this company and the employees I had the pleasure of dealing with.
Lots of work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2018
During the CNE I worked here and it always gave you the opportunity to work long hours and make good money, so it was good. However I don't believe SDI does anything with the CNE anymore so this is kind of irrelevant.
Pros
Lots of Hours
Cons
Tired from all the hours