SDI Marketing Employee Review

View all SDI Marketing reviews

the best place for communicating with people
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 February 2013
I typically begin my day at the office. There, I will be able to deal with any problems that requires contacting more than 200 clients. For instance, contact people and referral sources through customer list provided by different financial institution and develop and maintain relationships to effectively present and discuss the products and services of the company, soliciting only those desired products and services
Sometimes we have outside campaign so I conduct on-site and I do presentations that promote the different Products of company
As a sales rep I also very often answer the lines and represents a response to a question regarding a new product.
Management in our company is very organized ,we have the best team countrywide and was able the take place on first rank of sales volume on 2012 .
Basically the hardest part of job is closing the sales and encourage people to purchase our products but
the most enjoyable parts of the job when you learn lots of things through speaking with wide range of people,
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
some products are difficult to sale

Other SDI Marketing Employee Reviews

Great Company
In-Store Sampling Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON15 March 2018
I could never have anything but positive things to say about this company. Upon joining the team and completing my on-boarding I was contact by a field coordinator to go through the details of the position and what was expected of me. As it turned out I was very low on funds and had no money to purchase what I needed to complete my first activation. Without much hassle I received an e-transfer from the field coordinator with no expectation that I would need to pay it back.

Love this company and the employees I had the pleasure of dealing with.
Lots of work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2018
During the CNE I worked here and it always gave you the opportunity to work long hours and make good money, so it was good. However I don't believe SDI does anything with the CNE anymore so this is kind of irrelevant.
Pros
Lots of Hours
Cons
Tired from all the hours