SDI Marketing Employee Review

View all SDI Marketing reviews

Fun workplace
Customer Service / Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB24 September 2012
I really enjoyed each and everyday during my duration of working for SDI Marketing. I provided a wide variety of knowledge promoting PC Financial products. I talked to so many people throughout the 10 months I was there. I learned new things everyday as well as teaching my staff what I had learned. One of the most difficult things I had to do was letting staff go.

Other SDI Marketing Employee Reviews

Great Company
In-Store Sampling Agent (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON15 March 2018
I could never have anything but positive things to say about this company. Upon joining the team and completing my on-boarding I was contact by a field coordinator to go through the details of the position and what was expected of me. As it turned out I was very low on funds and had no money to purchase what I needed to complete my first activation. Without much hassle I received an e-transfer from the field coordinator with no expectation that I would need to pay it back.

Love this company and the employees I had the pleasure of dealing with.
Lots of work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2018
During the CNE I worked here and it always gave you the opportunity to work long hours and make good money, so it was good. However I don't believe SDI does anything with the CNE anymore so this is kind of irrelevant.
Pros
Lots of Hours
Cons
Tired from all the hours