Scrubbi
Happiness score is 75 out of 100

Scrubbi Employee Reviews

A fun environment to work and learn with wonderful peers!

Scrubbi is my first and only place of work and I'm so very glad I decided to start out my career here.Everybody constantly makes sure you are comfortable with your work, responsibilities and work-life balance. Your peers never fail to recognize your talent and skills and you are appreciated for the work you do. Every small milestone and victory is celebrated so you always feel a sense of accomplishment and are motivated to do more.There's no vertical or hierarchical micromanagement. The management has been so understanding and open to my ideas and concerns, be it personal or professional. It's no lie that they treat you like family, they do.Besides work, you also get to learn, practice and be a champion at ping-pong, darts and food devouring.

Pros

Free food, Great culture and pay, outdoor events and picnics

Family Culture where everyone looks out for the other

Scrubbi creates a sense of belonging. It is like a second home. You get support from my manager as well as your colleagues. The environment is also conducive to continuous learning and innovation. The snacks are to die for!

Fun workplace, personal & professional development

Finally, I'm in the company where I'm 100% satisfied with work, colleagues & management. Most amazing part is everyone motivates, help to improve. Not to mention, fun Friday is actually a funnn. :)

Pros

* Management always appreciate for the hardwork and for the achievements, Get proper mentorship under which we can grow professionally & personally, That's what intrigues me the most.

Cons

This is the most perfect company anyone could work. NO Cons at all. :)

Pretty incredible place to work

Honestly without sounding cheesy this is a tremendous place to work. I actually enjoy coming into the office and spending time with my team and my coworkers. There is a great work / life balance here and you are always treated respectfully and fairly. You never have someone breathing down your neck and are encouraged to make decisions on your own behalf and contribute ideas to help the company. I could not imagine working anywhere else and love what I do.

Pros

food, balance, the team

Cons

nearby construction ?

Awesome work culture!

I've been with Scrubbi for more than 3 years! I never worked in such a unique work environment. Your voice matters and Ideas get implemented quickly. The out of the office work events are always fun and interactive. There's always lots of food ping pong or dart tournaments! The potential of growth is incredible.

Pros

Vacation days, work culture, all the foods :)

Cons

N/a

Nurturing, Transparent, and FUN Workplace!!!

1) Motivating managers - The managers check on you regularly to give you feedback or constructive criticism about your performance. This is a highly motivating factor, a very inclusive environment.2) Scrubbi has been innovative, creative, and fast-paced, and open with communication.3) You get to work with some of the brightest, most innovative, and hard-working/diligent minds and you gain knowledge about work or just life in general. Now THAT is the driving force4) Benefits/perks. FOOOD!!! Lots and lots of food. Fun Fridays every week. The flex room has Ping Pong/ Foosball/ Jenga/ Darts, etc. 5) Competitive salary/ wages. You're recognized for your small victories and they are celebrated with savory lunches/ snacks by everyone in the Scrubbi familyNow, if you want to work someplace, where you want to feel - inclusive, be part of a family culture, to be a working component of a group that is valued and needed- APPLY!!Honestly, the ONLY workplace I've been to, where I am genuinely happy driving to work (no cap).

Awesome work place. Fantastic co-workers. Room for advancement!.

Been working here for over 2 years. Very happy to be part of the Scrubbi Team. Love the work culture. You really feel you’re part of the team and that your opinion/suggestions matter. Management team are very supportive.

Pros

Vacation time. Fun Fridays! Free food and drinks :)

Scrubbi is an Amazing place to work!

I have been working here for two years now and have grown in my role. There is room to grow and with a flexible schedule you have work life balance. The Support team and Care team are so friendly and help you in every part of your Scrubbi journey to make sure you excel in your role. Scrubbi is going great for me! 100% recommended to people who need flexibility and work life balance.

Pros

Make you own schedule, Great team to support you

Work on your own schedule

I've been working for scrubbi for almost 1 year now and it has been a great experience. It's very hard work, but the work is available if you request it and you can choose your own schedule and availability.The support is extremely helpful and accommodating, probably the best part of working for this company!!

Pros

Choose your schedule, no weekend work, great support staff available, good pay

Cons

No benefits/coverage, pay for your supplies

Scrubbi Culture is a Win!

I have been working with Scrubbi for two years now. Here are some of the strongest points:-Space to grow-Team environment-Your input matters and you can be an agent of positive change

Pros

Free food!

One of the best!

Working for Scrubbi was one of the best decisions I ever made. By working for them, I was able to not only gain cleaning techniques, but I was also able to expand my level of professionalism and gain more customer service experience. The Team always made me feel comfortable and honestly like family. If I was ever unsure about something or uncomfortable, they catered to me right away. I personally am someone who does suffer from anxiety and depression, and the Scrubbi Team ALWAYS put that first in regards to my personal needs. The company is very flexible when it comes to days of the week and your availability. They are truly amazing! If anything were to ever happen to my current place of employment, I would definitely reach out to them about coming back!

Pros

Fleixble days/hours, weekends off, the company treats you like family, you get to service a variety of homes (and see so many pets!), eligible for company gifts/hourly rate increase, the Team is amazing and is always there for you

Cons

Clients, homeowners

Fast paced but no need to rely on someone else, total independence

Super nice staff, always ready to help when you need them. Very willing to work around my schedule; I can do part-time hours and work around my school schedule. Sometimes appointments are put really close together with not much travel time (you really have to high-tail it to the next client) but if you just reach out to them they are totally understanding and willing to help. You do have to pay for your own gas and supplies which is a big bummer.What's nice is that the clients will usually stay out of your way and you don't have rely on others to make sure your job gets done right. The independence is great.Covid has made things more difficult as clients aren't as willing to have someone in their house, so appointments have been more scarce.

Pros

They work around my busy schedule, I can take time off when I need it with two weeks notice

Cons

Pay for all your own stuff, including gas. Must have a car.

I love working at Scrubbi

We all work on the common goal of making sure the client is satisfied. My job is to make sure I make their house sparkle and so that they dont have to worry about cleaning when they come home. Less stress for them.My overall experience at Scrubbi has been fantastic. I get regular hours and great pay. I work independently and have never been happier at my job. The management team I speak to on a regular basis are so great. They are helpful very polite and friendly. Even though I work independently I never feel alone.

Nice place to work

Great opportunityFlexibleHelping the lives of othersRewardingFriendly clientsSupportive teamReally good experience. I get lots of hours and its nice working for a company that cares.

Pros

good pay. flexible. rewarding. supportive

Cons

no cons

Inconsistent schedule

The schedule was inconsistent. Some days you didn't work at all. Other days your entire schedule was jam packed. The pay seems okay until you realize you're not ever making 8hrs a day. It just doesn't add up to much. Management was good though. Your usually work alone so if your ever had questions you would call the head office and they would answer all your questions respectfully and kindly.

Pros

Driving own car

Cons

Inconsistent schedule

Great for balancing family and work

Very supportive staff! They make you feel valued and appreciated. There is never a bad question and they are quick to respond. Communication is a big part. You can take off as many days as you need but you have to be sure it's no less then 2 weeks notice. I really enjoy working for scrubbi! It is hard work but I don't mind :)

Pros

Excellent for working parents, pay is good

Cons

Lots of bending be sure to be physically fit

No respect for your efforts

Never try to work there.When you get up early and rush to the clients, sometimes you will find out the job has been cancelled. No protection for cleaners

No Management

Jobs were always canceled - over an hour drive between jobs didn’t care about the distance time you had to travel before a job, jobs always overlapped then blamed you for being late. Jobs would be canceled the night before and not given new ones till an hour after you’re supposed to be there cleaning. Always calling to see where you’re at and what you’re doing on a house. Poorly managed when a job ends at 6pm an hour away you’re expected to stay past 6pm

Stressful and uncooperative

they would last-minute schedule your shifts multiple times, they would pause your schedule, not work until resolved. I was drawn in for the 22 a hour.

Pros

Money, management, meeting people

Cons

Unresponsive and uncoordinated management, not enough experience

No work

You have to provide all your own equipment and pay your own taxes. No work available jobs get cancelled. Very poorly paid for using your own vechilees

Pros

Working for yourself

Cons

Unorganized

Not super positive

I rate it so low because they tend to lie when they get you on board. Promised full-time hours but never recieved anything close to that, very unreliable company. Which is upsetting because they expect complete commitment from you. Your schedule is kind of flexible, you need to plan 2 weeks in advance with them. So you can only manage a second job if they give you a specific schedule.If you need full-time work I wouldn't recommend this company, if you want some casual pt work on the side yeah go for it. Especially because; you pay for gas, insurance, and all supplies. I want to like the staff but they don't accept any responsibility for their own incompetence, there is a weird air of cattiness behind the over-done shiny customer service mask. Kind of dread speaking to them.

Pros

Decent wage

Cons

No hours lol

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scrubbi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8