Scrubbi

Working at Scrubbi: Employee Reviews

Canada906 reviews

cleaningflexibleecoclientiveecofriendlysuperreliable

Wonderful place

The team is amazing. I have had to call in to ask so many questions and they have been so nice and patient with me. I got lost one day and called for help and they helped direct me to the home! They were so patient with me! Supportive environment for sure!

Good

Flexible schedule, good pay, friendly team, clients are good as well. Overall a good experience with Scrubbi. I would recommend to anyone. I had less an a year of experience and I have learned so much working here. The scrubbi team is pretty helpful.

Insights into Scrubbi

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Rewarding job

I work as a full time house cleaner for Scrubbi. I absolutely love what I do. Cleaning for people and giving them the time to do other things is rewarding. Sometimes I get to see the look on their face when they walk in and its priceless. Makes me feel good about my work.

Awesome

I get paid well for my hardwork. I have interacted with a few members on the team and they are quite friendly and professional. The clients also seem to like the company as well.

A great place to work

Scrubbi has been a fantastic place to work. I have enjoyed every moment of it. My clients are sweet and appreciative of my work. And the company seems to care about its working staff.

Excellent employer

I have no complaints about this company. They truly are excellent. They are understanding, supportive, and friendly. I have never worked with a company like this before.

High pay good company

Very good company to work for. The pay is high especially for the type of industry. I enjoy the work I do and because of the pay and management team I feel rewarded for my hard work.

Great work life balance

Easy going company to work with. If I have to change my availability (of course with 2 weeks notice) they have no problem. No questions asked, they just do it. Makes me feel at ease since my kids schedules are all over the place.

Flexible and supportive environment

I love that the schedule is flexible in terms of getting to choose your own schedule. I work the days and time I want to. They are good at giving me a good amount of shifts based on my availability. The culture is also supportive. I never feel alone.

Good place to work and good pay. Management team is good, seems like a good company. I have had a good experience with them so far.Planned on only working for a few months but the income has been good and rewarding work. Planning on working longer for them.

No training / cut hours

So basically you get sent out to a random persons house with no prior experience. You have to pretend to know what your doing with no real life support. What kicks me is if you don’t get over 4 stars your fired. If you have one slip up with your response time on the job and they’ll cut your hours for the whole week with no pay. You have to pay for all supplies and gas which doesn’t make the $22 pay worth while. Might as well go wash dishes for minimum wage instead.

Pros

Cons

Scam

Flexible schedule and good pay.

If you are looking for a side hustle, it's a good place to work.The only challenge is transportation, if you don't have a personal means then it would be very challenging jumping from one bus to another with your supplies.One could easily miss arriving on time for a scheduled job with one unfortunate bus delay.

Pros

Flexibility, good management.

Cons

Good pay but all the money goes into supplies. It's a loss.

Flexible and Supportive

You able to have a flexible schedule. Their app is super easy and they reply efficiently when your in need of ANYTHING. Super friendly understanding and accommodating staff!

Terrible place to work

Do not take this job I spent more then I made. I spent my savings on cleaning supplies, gas, maintenance on my car due to millage from this job. They only pay for the time you are at the job site not the scheduled time. You are on call and do not get payed to be on call. Do not take this job. I lost more money than I made.

Highly recommended

If you are thinking about working here I would say dont hesitate to apply. You wont be disappointed with them. This company is understanding and easy going. Its a good job to have whether it is part time or full time.

Full time cleaner

Full time here is great. My schedule for the most part is always full. I appreciate that because I want to work as much as I can. The money is good and the company seems like a good one.

Flex work schedule

When you start with them you set your own schedule. The team will give you shifts that much up your availability. I have changed my availability a few times because of my kids after school activities and they have been more than understanding and accomodating.

Pay is a huge pro

Pros: the pay is huge, the hours I get are exactly what I want, communication with this team is fabulous, and the flexibility of time off and adjusting schedules is awesome. Cons: No evening or weekend work.

Rewarding

My goal is to leave the home I am and make it shine. What I love about this job the most is putting a smile on my clients face. It is extremely rewarding. Sometimes the client comes home when I'm done and the look on their face is priceless.

Wonderful

Friendly staff at Scrubbi. I mainly speak with the operations and support team. All have been pleasant people to deal with and talk to. You can tell they want to help and that goes a long way.

Awesome company

Great company I have to say. The whole process was easy to get started. I got my schedule right away and started working. The clients are nice and the pay is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scrubbi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement