Scrubbi
Happiness score is 74 out of 100

Scrubbi Employee Reviews

Great experience for me

Overall Scrubbi is an excellent company where you can keep learning and making a difference. A plus is that you get to meet some amazing clients. Some of them have the cutest pets that you can play with.

No respect for your efforts

Never try to work there.When you get up early and rush to the clients, sometimes you will find out the job has been cancelled. No protection for cleaners

No Management

Jobs were always canceled - over an hour drive between jobs didn’t care about the distance time you had to travel before a job, jobs always overlapped then blamed you for being late. Jobs would be canceled the night before and not given new ones till an hour after you’re supposed to be there cleaning. Always calling to see where you’re at and what you’re doing on a house. Poorly managed when a job ends at 6pm an hour away you’re expected to stay past 6pm

Stressful and uncooperative

they would last-minute schedule your shifts multiple times, they would pause your schedule, not work until resolved. I was drawn in for the 22 a hour.

Pros

Money, management, meeting people

Cons

Unresponsive and uncoordinated management, not enough experience

No work

You have to provide all your own equipment and pay your own taxes. No work available jobs get cancelled. Very poorly paid for using your own vechilees

Pros

Working for yourself

Cons

Unorganized

Not super positive

I rate it so low because they tend to lie when they get you on board. Promised full-time hours but never recieved anything close to that, very unreliable company. Which is upsetting because they expect complete commitment from you. Your schedule is kind of flexible, you need to plan 2 weeks in advance with them. So you can only manage a second job if they give you a specific schedule.If you need full-time work I wouldn't recommend this company, if you want some casual pt work on the side yeah go for it. Especially because; you pay for gas, insurance, and all supplies. I want to like the staff but they don't accept any responsibility for their own incompetence, there is a weird air of cattiness behind the over-done shiny customer service mask. Kind of dread speaking to them.

Pros

Decent wage

Cons

No hours lol

Terrible place to work for

You have to supply everything you need to clean a house. They do not give you full instructions that the client leaves. If you don’t work the full hours that they offer you don’t earn enough to pay your own bills. This company does not allow you and comfort.

Treats employees positively , customers mixed

Jobs are flexible and the company tries to look out for you - they do connect with you and try sort out any difficulties. Positive company .You have to set your hours two weeks in advance so there is a limit of flexibility.Sometime the houses are massive three or four bathrooms, multiple levels, four or more bedrooms, basements etc. Four hours on a premier clean means you work like crazy to get it done.Then other times the houses are much smaller on the premier clean for the same amount of time. Houses can be very dirty - especially the bathrooms and toilets- and others more reasonable.Not for main income earner in a household as jobs a scarce. Cost of cleaning these huge houses adds up as you have to buy your own cleaning products .Clientele can range from nice to really entitled. Most are nice but some will treat you like a servant and then giving bad reviews if you question a mop replacement or something small like following company policy and not washing dirty dishes.

Pros

You are your own boss.Company is supportive.

Cons

Job availability is low during the pandemic, Some clientele will treat you with snobbery and contempt

Excellent Company

Love this company. Awesome work life balance. Good Pay. Flexible. Unlimited time off. You do have to give 2 weeks notice for the time off but from what I know...that's pretty standard.

Happy working here

Wonderful company to work for. If i had to pick one thing that makes them stand out is that they care. They care about the workers. They reward us, pay us very well, and they are SO flexible. They do what they can for us. I would recommend this to anyone.

Overall great company to work for

I have been here for over a year. I have no complaints whatsoever. It has been smooth right from the beginning. I enjoy cleaning and I enjoy getting paid and rewarded. I'm greatful for this opportunity.

House cleaner

I work at Scrubbi as a house cleaner. I must say this has been the best company Ive ever worked for. Very rewarding. I feel good going into work and leaving the clients place knowing I made a difference.

They go above and beyond

I have worked at other cleaning companys before. Scrubbi is a really good one to work for. I have never been treated with so much respect and appreciation. I have not gotten that at any other job I worked at. If my quality in cleaning drops a bit, the Care Team calls me to let me know and they help me be better. They are so supportive. They care and understand. Any time I have talked to anyone from there...they have been nothing but nice and caring. I am a happy scrubbi worker.

Pretty big company

I've been to a lot of clients homes. They seem to be a pretty big company. I enjoy this b/c I get the hours I need. I'm never worried about not getting enough hours.

A good place to work

I feel like this is a good place to work especially if you like making good money and want control over your own schedule. The pay motivates me and the managers give me the support I need.

Cooperative and understanding management

This has been the best experience for me. I was super excited to start with them and with any job, a little nervous. I have never worked a job like this before. I dont think I could ever go back. I love this job. It gives me the flexibility and freedom I need. I get paid extremely well. The management team has been so cooperative with my constant changes to my availability. They have always been very understanding and friendly.

Love it so much!

I love love love working here. The staff is friendly and helpful. The clients are awesome and grateful for the hard work. You are given the hours according to what you asked for. Pay is phenomenal. Fantastic company to work for!

If you love working alone.

I’am a very independent person, I love working alone. That is the best part about Scubbi, no one is looking over your shoulder. The amount of support, from this company is amazing. They are always there for you, and never make you feel, any less. I have asked , lots of silly questions, and they are amazing, and never laugh. I know, it’s not for everyone, but if you love working alone, and you love cleaning, this is a great company. I’am going to stay here, for a long time, I’am very impressed. Thank you Scrubbi😌

Best company to work for!

working here is an incredible opportunity. I love being a part of this company amd meeting clients. I enjoy every aspect of this job.....the cleaning, talking to the Scrubbi team (they are so friendly btw!), meeting the clients....all of it.

Friendly team and great work ethics

I enjoy working for Scrubbi alot. The support and care team they have for us is incredible. No company I have ever worked for had that. They have a whole dedicated department to help us at any time we need. They call in just to check in, give tips, and are just so friendly. Even though I'm basically a remote worker, they have made me feel like I'm apart of a huge team. They are doing a good job of making you feel apart of the company. Which is something I never expected. Its been very nice.

Great first job

This is my first job ever and I was so stoked when I got invited in for an interview. I applied last year sometime and I am still here. Overall I am so happy. If you are considering to apply here just do it!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scrubbi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8