Scrubbi Employee Reviews

Summary review:
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON23 May 2019
Constant work which is fabulous. I love working as much as I can.... keeps me busy! I like the atmosphere here. Even though I communicate with them through email and phone, they make their company culture known. They are so nice and friendly. It's so nice and refreshing!
Scrubbi - review
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 May 2019
I work in the Mississauga area. I branched out to the Brampton area as welll....since it's so close. My schedule varies, and Scrubbi works with it. I still get the amount of hours I need.
Scrubbi!
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON22 May 2019
Scrubbi Scrubbi Scrubbi!!!! You guys rock!!!! Absolutely love this company. Such sweet staff....such great pay...and such friendly clients. I'm very very very happy here.
Get a good workout
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 May 2019
By the end of my shift, I'm sweaty. I love that I can get my workout in. Cleaning is actually fantastic for a full body workout. You get to work out legs, arms....your core.
Apply here! The team is also so awesome and supportive
reliable hours and other pros and cons for Scrubbi
house cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON22 May 2019
Pros are the hours are great and reliable, the pay is good and raises come quick, everyone you deal with (staff and clients are so nice).

Cons are they don't have night shifts.
House cleaner review
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 May 2019
Scrubbi has been a great company in the year and a half I've worked with them. The hours are good, your schedule can be flexible but you can still rely on the work. I like also that I don't have to travel too far.
Perfect job
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 May 2019
I oddly really enjoy cleaning. I find it fun and relaxing. I guess I'm a little OCD that way. The fact that I can go in and clean someone's home and get maid is like a dream job. You can say I'm like Monica from friends!
Awesome
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK21 May 2019
The work here is straight forward. You go in and clean. No to mention you get an awesome workout. Which means I don't have to go to the gym afterwords. Definitely a bonus for me
My Review For Scrubbi
house cleaner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2019
The pros are flexible hours, good pay and good exercise. I started our part time to try it out and quickly moved into more hours because I was just addicted to the job, it's actually fun!
flexible and reliable hours
house cleaner (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 May 2019
I have really liked working for Scrubbi. The hours are reliable and flexible. I was honest in my interview that I was looking for hours while my kids were at school and Scrubbi has been so accomodating of this!
such a great job!
house cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC17 May 2019
It has been a fun job. The hours are great, staff is great, the pay is good. I work full time in the summer and part time during school semesters, it's great!
Great support
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 May 2019
Whenever I need to get a whole of them they are there. The contractor support line is awesome. They help me with the littlest things.....like finding a lockbox.
Woo scrubbi!
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 May 2019
Fantastic company. I would highly recommend. I love it here. A few of my friends applied and work here too. They love it. Such a good company to work for,...they show that they value you :)
Don't expect fulltime hours
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 May 2019
Liked the actusl work but don't expect full time. You work your butt off and get good reviews but barely get 20 hours per week. Doesn't look like they are going to pay me my final cheque either. Shady scam company.
Pros
good work out
Cons
lies about hours and pay
Working for Scrubbi
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC16 May 2019
Pros for working with Scrubbi:
- Good starting pay with fast raises
- Flexible hours (not nights or weekends)
- Set your own schedule
- Individual work
- Good exercise
Ontario Scrubbi
house cleaner (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON16 May 2019
I have been working at the Vaughan Scrubbi for almost a year now. It has been wonderful. The hours are good, the pay is good, the staff is good. All is good! hahah. Definitely apply.
Work-life balance
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC16 May 2019
Finally....a company that understands you have a life other than work! This company is so flexible. If I want a day off, I want to change my availability....they allow me to do so! All I have to do is give them 2 weeks notice. Which is standard and very reasonable. They don't ask questions, they just approve with a smile. When my kids are in school, I change my hours to part time so I can work during school hours. When they are off school, I can choose to work whatever days or chnage my availability to full time.

So so so happy with this company. Keep it up!
Good.. Great... Fantastic
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2019
Been working here 3 years now and this company just gets better and better. They are always improving. I have zero complaints and I've been here for so long. That should say a lot! If you are considering working here, I suggest you don't hesitate. It's a really good company. You won't be disappointed.
Scrubbi cleaner review
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2019
I have been working with Scrubbi about 3 years now. It's been the best job. I have been able to take off as much time as I need for my kids, I don't work holidays, weekends or nights. The pay I remember starting off pretty high and has only gotten even better! The staff is just great and my regulars tip well!
regular clients
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON15 May 2019
There are definitely a lot of Pros. They offer a flexible schedule where you get to pick your own hours. The staff I have dealt with have always been friendly and helpful. The pay is good and you get regular clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scrubbi. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9