Scrubbi

Scrubbi Employee Reviews

Canada915 reviews

cleaningflexibleecoclientiveecofriendlysuperreliable

Overall - A plus!

It is nice to work for such a big company. They have lots of clients my schedule is always full! Something I didn't have at my other cleaning job. I am glad I made the switch. The pay is better and the staff is WAY more involved and friendlier. Happy employee!

Good environment

Cleaning is a fun job. I like being creative so I try to organize stuffed animals in a cute way and come up with creative ways to fold the toilet paper. Its actually a lot of fun. The pay for this job is amazing,

Insights into Scrubbi

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Enjoyable workplace where you feel a part of a family

The HQ team is friendly and helpful. They really try to make you feel included and a part of a bigger team. I enjoy speaking to them over the phone they have been understanding and go above and beyond.

Solid place

Nice job, work is easy and straight forward. Pay is fantastic and the flexibility with the work schedule is nice.The clients I have been to so far have been pleasant and appreciative of my work.

Great company!!!

I very much like the job I have. Scrubbi gave me a chance to work in Canada and I am so greatful. I work hard and earn good money to pay my bills. I get lots of shifts so the money coming in is very good.

Good place to work. Good pay, flexible

The felxibility is truly incredible. I set my own schedule the way I want it. I work when I want and I love what I do. Cleaning is hard work for sure but it feels good when you see a smile on your clients face.

Scrubbi is good

great company to work for in any stage of your life. Even if this is just a side job. Brings in good income and more than that you feel rewarded for the work you put in.

Nice company

It has been a nice place to work. Work culture seems good even though I am a remote cleaner...they keep in constant communication with us which I appreciate. Good management.

Great company to be a part of

Scrubbi has helped me a lot in my life. The work life balance has been extremely important to me and they understood that. Through this job I was able to gain valuable hard and soft skills. I enjoy working for them.

Wonderful place

The team is amazing. I have had to call in to ask so many questions and they have been so nice and patient with me. I got lost one day and called for help and they helped direct me to the home! They were so patient with me! Supportive environment for sure!

Good

Flexible schedule, good pay, friendly team, clients are good as well. Overall a good experience with Scrubbi. I would recommend to anyone. I had less an a year of experience and I have learned so much working here. The scrubbi team is pretty helpful.

Rewarding job

I work as a full time house cleaner for Scrubbi. I absolutely love what I do. Cleaning for people and giving them the time to do other things is rewarding. Sometimes I get to see the look on their face when they walk in and its priceless. Makes me feel good about my work.

Awesome

I get paid well for my hardwork. I have interacted with a few members on the team and they are quite friendly and professional. The clients also seem to like the company as well.

A great place to work

Scrubbi has been a fantastic place to work. I have enjoyed every moment of it. My clients are sweet and appreciative of my work. And the company seems to care about its working staff.

Excellent employer

I have no complaints about this company. They truly are excellent. They are understanding, supportive, and friendly. I have never worked with a company like this before.

High pay good company

Very good company to work for. The pay is high especially for the type of industry. I enjoy the work I do and because of the pay and management team I feel rewarded for my hard work.

Great work life balance

Easy going company to work with. If I have to change my availability (of course with 2 weeks notice) they have no problem. No questions asked, they just do it. Makes me feel at ease since my kids schedules are all over the place.

Flexible and supportive environment

I love that the schedule is flexible in terms of getting to choose your own schedule. I work the days and time I want to. They are good at giving me a good amount of shifts based on my availability. The culture is also supportive. I never feel alone.

Good place to work and good pay. Management team is good, seems like a good company. I have had a good experience with them so far.Planned on only working for a few months but the income has been good and rewarding work. Planning on working longer for them.

No training / cut hours

So basically you get sent out to a random persons house with no prior experience. You have to pretend to know what your doing with no real life support. What kicks me is if you don’t get over 4 stars your fired. If you have one slip up with your response time on the job and they’ll cut your hours for the whole week with no pay. You have to pay for all supplies and gas which doesn’t make the $22 pay worth while. Might as well go wash dishes for minimum wage instead.

Pros

Cons

Scam

Flexible schedule and good pay.

If you are looking for a side hustle, it's a good place to work.The only challenge is transportation, if you don't have a personal means then it would be very challenging jumping from one bus to another with your supplies.One could easily miss arriving on time for a scheduled job with one unfortunate bus delay.

Pros

Flexibility, good management.

Cons

Good pay but all the money goes into supplies. It's a loss.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scrubbi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement