Scrubbi
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Scrubbi Employee Reviews

Canada625 reviews
Whatever it is you are looking for they will accomodate. I can say that with confidence because I have switched around to both full time and part time. They listened to my needs and filled my schedule accordingly. I am glad to be working for this company
I enjoy the flexibility and unlimited time off. Before covid, I took a trip to Europe and was able to take 3 weeks off. I came back refreshed and ready to work. They happily welcomed me back and filled my schedule.
Although this position is independent I enjoy speaking with the scrubbi staff on the phone. They are always a delight. I also enjoy meeting the clients I have. Those relationships are important
They have a high volume of clients which is awesome. That means I get more hours. I love to work and I of course love to earn as much money as I can. Because of the demand in work I earn more than ever.
It's very rewarding. Knowing that I am helping someone make their day easier and stress-free is such a good feeling. It makes me so happy knowing I'm making a difference in there life.
Flexible schedule, nice staff, good pay. The clients are nice to meet. I loved receiving feedback of the good job I did. It made my day. I miss this job and the people that work there. I had to move to Australia due to my husbands job. If it wasn't for that move I would have stayed at Scrubbi. They were sad to see me go. Overall from start to finish they were friendly and professional. I never had any issues with my schedule or payments. I always got the support I needed.
Scrubbi is easy going and the interview was straight forward. The person who did the interview was pleasant and informative. The support team is helpful and always there for you. Its nice to have that.
I have my own side business. So this works really well for me as I can set my own scheduled.
The best opportunity for newcomers. ... Good company. I came here new and got this job. I am happy and treated good. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for work.
I love the flexibility the most. It's important for my work life balance....which scrubbi gets. I have 3 beautiful kids so its important for me to be around them as much as I can.
Independent work. Work on your own time - super flexible. You get to meet great clients and speak to great managers. Not much driving which is great.Good pay and nice staff.
I have never worked for a company that treats me as if I am the most important client they have. Whenever I need to speak to someone they are always available to help. I have never had trouble getting a hold of someone. The care team also follows up with me just to see how I'm doing and if I'm happy. They give me wonderful feedback and encourage me. It honestly makes me want to work even harder for them. Scrubbi understands how important it is to treat your staff well and respect them. I have felt this the entire time I have been with scrubbi so far. I have never had so much support. Thank you! Keep doing what you're doing.
Great place to work and learn. I am being treated very well. I would recommend this place to anyone. They are fair people and understanding. Appreciate the work I do.
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. I have no idea how this company has this high of a rating! I would not recommend because this company does not train you nor do they pay for the travel expenses for going to a customers house.
I do have to say the biggest pro of this company is the pay structure. Right off that bat you get paid very very very well. (I get paid more here than I did as a hair stylist). You also get raises in your pay which is so motivating to work towards. I have never had an issue with Scrubbi at all. I get the hours I want, I get my raises and I have always been paid right on time.
Scrubbi says they appreciate the work I do. What makes this company different is that they not only say it they actually reward you. You hit certain milestones and receive a token of their appreciation. There are things like dinner on them, gift cards, an apple watch, a new cell phone etc. In any workplace I have been to....I have never seen anything like this. I am happy to work for such a generous and kind company.
I have been working here for over a year now and it is my favourite job. I get paid very well and always on time. I am extremely grateful!

They are also really flexible which I appreciate so much.
I have really enjoyed working for Scrubbi. I think the most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new clients and having a relationship with them. I miss that part for sure. Other than that I have no complaints. I got paid well and always on time. No issues whatsoever
I had attended a client's home, just to have that client not be there and when client had been contacted by my Scrubbi team leader, informed them they had forgotten. Needless to say, I was told I would be paid a portion of my 3 hour shift because I had attended the client's home and was not my fault they had forgotten. Well, payday came along and unfortunately I was away with no WiFi availability and could not confirm I was paid for attending that shift. When I was home a week later and checked, sure enough I had not been paid. I contacted Scrubbi right away and was told that because I hadn't let them know ASAP that I was not paid, they could not pay me. You only have a one day window to inform them of incorrect pay. Even when I explained I was not able to get WiFi where I was on my vacation and could not check my pay in a timely fashion, they didn't care. I'm sorry but if we can send a man to the moon, we can alter my pay......this just didn't make sense and I basically got a "too bad for you" attitude from my team leader. Makes me re-think whether I would work for Scrubbi anymore after this.
Pros
Good pay, good clients
Cons
Management does not seem to care about the Scrubbi employees
I enjoy working for scrubbi. What I like the most is the flexibility. I get to pick the hours I want to work. It's important to me and what I look for in a company. I have 3 kids and my time with them is so important.
I love working for scrubbi. They have the right values and vision. I spoke to a care team member the other day over video call. He explained to me the vision of scrubbi along with how much they appreciate the work I do. I have never had someone from a company take out the time to do that. Scrubbi is different.

Keep it up!
Scrubbi has shown me that they value the work I do. They have a reward system in place that gives their cleaning professionals rewards to work towards. I personally love this. It's so encouraging. It makes me strive in what I do.