Scrubbi.com Employee Reviews

Got hired on and never got scheduled to work in Winnipeg, unorganized and don't trust them
Cleaner/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 February 2019
never got to work a shift even though I consistently made myself available and ready to do so as expected, and when I would send emails no one would get back to me and got left hanging even though I jumped through hoops to get on with them. I learned that this company is smoke and mirrors and to not get duped again by shady business practice
Pros
Absolutely None
Cons
No work scheduled, must provide all your own cleaners/materials/own vehicle/ do everything on your own, they never will contact you back
Started January
house cleaner (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC21 February 2019
I have really enjoyed my job since starting with Scrubbi last month. The hours are reliable, the pay is good and the Scrubbi staff are friendly and helpful.
I needed a flexible job
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 February 2019
I applied to Scrubbi because it was so hard to find a job that would be flexible with my school schedule. It has also been great because they schedule appointments close to my school so it saves time and I can make more money.
looking for flexible work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 February 2019
It's been hard to find a job that is flexible and can accomodate my family's schedule...oh yea and doesn't just pay minimum wage. Scrubbi has been so great for ALL of that. Definitely flexible, definitely good pay and overall all the staff has just been so friendly and easy to deal with!
Reliable hours
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 February 2019
It has been really hard to find reliable work in Winnipeg. A lot of companies bring you on and then there is no work. That has not been the case with Scrubbi. Not only are the hours reliable they are flexible. You can choose which days/hours.
has been a great job
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC19 February 2019
Scrubbi has been great. Good pay, good hours and tips! I have built up a regular clientele and it's been great. Even though I don't have the best availability (I drop off and pick up my kids) I still have reliable hours.
My Scrubbi Review
Housekeeper/Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 February 2019
For me, Scrubbi has been such a great company to work for. I love that they promote only eco friendly products.They also offer fair wages with quick raises.
Easy place to work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC18 February 2019
It has been a smooth process so far. From applying, to starting and getting shifts. Its been wonderful! Even getting to shifts and leaving...the checking in process is so easy. I love it.
Positive vibes
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  New Westminster, BC18 February 2019
Amazing and sweet clients. The Scrubbi staff is also very friendly. It's been nothing but positive vibes working here. I enjoy the work and the people!
Wooo!
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 February 2019
Woooo go Scrubbi! Love this company! Ive had a fee jobs previous to this. This company is by far my fav. Theyre super nice and cool. They understand and treat you like a human being.
My review
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON15 February 2019
Pros:
- huge clientele: I've seen so many different faces and so many long lasting clients.
- operating hours are ideal (8-6). Working hours are personalized to your own life
- pay is higher than others

Cons:
- no weekend work (not that bad though. It's nice to have the weekend off to spend with my fam)
- no evening work
Scrubbi family
house cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 February 2019
I love working with Scrubbi and have since the first interview phone call I had! The staff is so friendly and fun. You can joke around with them but they still know their stuff! The work is easy and you get to listen to your headphones while you work (makes the day go by quickly!)
my time with Scrubbi
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC15 February 2019
I loved working for Scrubi. The work was easy and the pay was good. They offered fast raises and a lot of regular clients tips. They are also an ecofriendly company which means you don't have to handle or breath in bleach.
Get your hours!!!!
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 February 2019
Yes! Finally! A company that promises hours and delivers. Man...I love this job. It's so unique and refreshing. My availability is always filled with work and I get a pretty fat paycheck every 2 weeeks. My husband and I are able to make payments, we're both so happy with my decision of working here.
You guys rock!
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC14 February 2019
Scrubbi Scrubbi Scrubbi. I can't thank you guys enough. The reps at this company are fantastic and so understanding and sweet. I had to go out of town and let them know within the 2 weeks and they were great. I was worried because I needed to go back to my home country for 2 months. I thought id lose my job. But since I gave them reasonable notice, they continued like normal right when I got back. Such great people.
This is my jam
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON13 February 2019
I absolutely love cleaning! I treat each home like it's my own. It's awesome because then I feel comfortable. While I clean, I jam out to my music. It's a lot of fun!
Happy mom
House cleaner (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC13 February 2019
I'm a full time cleaner and a full time mom. I just got set up a few weeks ago. The lady who initially called me was a sweetheart. She was telling me how she has kids of her own. Helped me work out my hours so that I had enough time to pick up my kids from daycare. That's when I knew this was the right fit for me. Very considerate company. It's nice to talk to someone who understands the struggles. She even scheduled me off for all national holidays because she knows school will be out and some daycares are closed. Just amazing.
straight forward
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC13 February 2019
It's a straight forward job, starts at $17 (like the ad says and you get fast raises plus tips). The company and staff you deal with are super awesome.
Flexible for families
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 February 2019
I have been working with Scrubbi about 2 years now. It's been so nice to be able to work a job that is flexible for my kids. I get to drop off and pick them up which saves me from paying for care.
Great workplace
House Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 February 2019
Been a pleasant experience with this company

- pay well - flexible schedule. They operate 8 am to 6 pm. You get to pick what time you want to start and what time you want to end

- eco-friendly - ummm a HUGE BONUS. Working with harsh chemicals is so harmful

- friendly staff - this is super important. It's nice to look forward to talk to them