Scouts Canada Employee Review

View all Scouts Canada reviews

Absolute Best Summer Job in Ontario
Residential Camp Counsellor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON29 December 2018
The whole work environment focuses on personal growth and ways to achieve, some tasks may seem daunting but they help you grow as a person. The best co-workers in the world, always have your back and always willing to lend a helping hand. Overall very organized with breaks being given accordingly daily and staff well-being is one of the top priorities. Training is clear and overall felt well prepared, the senior staff are always looking out for you and help whenever needed. Amazing place to work.
Pros
Amazing Staff

Other Scouts Canada Employee Reviews

Senior Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Haliburton, ON19 June 2019
Good hours and a great team to work with. The experience will help me in my future endeavours for sure. I have met many diverse people who are driven and have a lot of fo ideas.
Learning environment with children
BEAVER SCOUT ASSISTANT LEADER (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC6 June 2019
Every Friday, from 7-9pm, meetings will be held at a location. Being part of the older group, we teach lessons to younger children. Sometimes, we would plan our meetings beforehand. During meetings, the leaders would educate and teach lessons that are not typically taught in school to younger scouters. This is a great way to gain volunteer experience and learn about the outdoors.