Scouts Canada Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

3.3Pay & Benefits
Help with games
Volunteer Beaver Leader (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 October 2017
I basically help the other leaders set up and tear down games, help kids with the rules of the games. Help with snacks. Help with outings, to make sure that we do not lose anyone.
outdoor
Group member at the Rovers level (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 October 2017
we use camp in any weather and we go for hike, kayak, canoe, bike, rock climb, ice climb, trip across Canada, see thing ( animal, fish), go to event place.
Fun and challenging
Beaver Leader (Current Employee) –  Calgary Alberta27 August 2017
As a volunteer for Scouts Canada, I have learned how to take better care of children, work with other leader members and create a welcoming environment. As a leader, I was able to spend lots of time helping the children learn to work well with their peers, encourage each other to be their best and to, most importantly, love being there and what they're doing. As well, I was a part of the activity decision making, the organization, the planning and I did this all in cooperation with the various leaders so it really helped me, as a teenager, to develop some great people and working skills. It was an amazing experience and I hope to do it again this upcoming year!
Pros
Spent lots of time with kids and helped them grow as human beings.
Cons
None.
Volunteering for the cubs has been a great expreince to meet new people, adventure the many cultures and thing the children are learning
Kin (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 August 2013
I love working with other people, we can help each other in times. Volunteering at scouts Canada was an amazing experience, as i trained the kids to learn and have fun times to the things we're teaching them.