Scotlynn

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

placepaycompanyworktruckhourmanagementgreat

Scotlynn for the Win !

I didnt start that long ago , have been here for a few months but feels like a few years, i actually enjoy coming to work each day. The support you receive from Management and fellow co workers is something i have never experienced before in my previous employment. I look forward to growing with the company and making new memories with my team :)

Not a place for new beginnings, No transparency

I thought I had hit my dream job when I started here at this company. I loved that it was a M-F job with paid meals, a gym and so on. Up until recently I was let go within my probation period. No reason, just "were deciding not to move forward with your employment" I did data entry for this company. I was there on time or mostly early from the time I worked here. The training felt odd, it felt out of place, no direction and no feedback. I was doing what was asked of me. What's more sad is that there was never any transparency. My manager never really responded to emails sent to her. It was just here and out. I ended up getting sick and that's where things got strange. I was transparent about what was happening but I got a strange vibe from them afterwards when I had to call off. Anyways, Id consider a different place to work. For everyone's sake, this has not been a good experience. Still in shock over this but just being honest.

Pros

Meals, gym and M-F

Cons

They dont pay you what your worth. There's no transparency.

Insights into Scotlynn

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Great people, great atmosphere and great perks.

I am 2 months in at Scotlynn and I am very happy I decided to take the position here. It has been a great experience so far between meeting some great people and training for a position I am thoroughly enjoying. I am looking forward to my future here.

Pros

the people, food, gym

Cons

sitting for long hours

Hardworking, fun, and a place you want to be apart of!

Scotlynn is an exceptional place to start and build a lasting career. it is a place where they give you the tools to push yourself and obtain a career you know you deserve. There is so much opportunity for growth that it keeps you wanting to push for more because here at Scotlynn you can be extremely successful if you are willing to work hard! The environment from the moment you walk in is amazing! it is a fun and most of all enjoyable place to build a career. If you are willing to work hard and have ambition you can go so far and do so well at Scotlynn, you will be able to obtain the future you want.

Pros

Great work environment, Food is provided, available gym, and the people are awesome!

Cons

vittoria is sometimes a further drive for most!

It's a never never plan, so you'll never own the truck, and never stop paying. They are all in on it, from maintenance to dispatch, they screw you.

Drove for them for 2+ years as a Lease Operator, and woudl suggest you look some where else, cause you won't make any serious money due to the fact they seem to find a way to limit your miles to under the 10,500 mileage bonus. One month you get it, the next you don't and it's just a

Sucks

It sucks there I don't recommend working for them they think about them self and let the shop supervisor harass the drivers so they Quit if he doesn't like them does whatever it takes to get u fired he lies to everybody he overcharges for parts that you would normally pay a certain amount for he charges triple to that price they don't care about their drivers they care about themselves

Work Hard Play Hard

What a great place to work. Been with Scotlynn just over 1 year and in that time it seems everything has grown. I have worked at a few transport companies in the past decade and nothing really compares to Scotlynn. This is not a place for slackers or part timers. If you put the time in. You take the money out along with a sense of accomplishment. The support is a huge reason I joined the team as everyone has each others backs 100% of the time. I would recommend to anyone in the industry looking for a fun,fresh challenge. Chef makes fresh healthy lunches and snacks daily due to our office being in the country. Half hour daily in the gym with Personal trainer who monitors progress. It’s a great company to work for. Work is easier when you enjoy what you do and have a full team of support.

Pros

Chef provides daily lunch and snacks, Free Personal Trainer, Internal Growth, Great Leadership

Cons

The odd Saturday (had to find something)

Great Sales Opportunity - Current Employee

If you are willing to put in the work this is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a lucrative sales position. Support is provided, but it's really about how hard you are willing to push yourself. You'll have to ability to determine your own success level, but you have to be self motivated or you will fall behind the training schedule.

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Trainer, Chef

Cons

Pace of the job can be stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scotlynn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Scotlynn with

Learn about Scotlynn in popular locations

• Scotlynn