Scotlynn

Scotlynn Employee Reviews in Simcoe, ON

2.9Pay & benefits

Good runs

New equipment truck and trailer. Now lots of work. Money could be better. Rebate for fuel could be better loads great one or two picks coming north. All Loblaws drop and no live unloading

Pros

Nice equipment

Cons

Nice equipment

Nice equipment you can't afford

As a lease operator I tried working here but the truck only got 5.8 mpg so fuel costs were extreme.When I walked away suddenly they charge extras against me so there was no final cheque. Just clear.The recruiters and dispatch will work with you but sadly the revenue versus the costs are not worth it. Which is no different than most lease operator jobs over the last 40 years.Yes I would have stayed out but never the work or hours to do it and yet for all those hours income was less than working for someone else and letting them pay all the bills.

Pros

Nice equipment and the people there are trying hard

Cons

Revenue is lower end and they scam you when you leave

Long Haul

This is a good company if you want to run hard and long with a lease truck as they don't have many company driver positions. Good runs are there if wanted but also short runs as well.

too much away time

too much away time, lease agrement is too expensive, no safety incentives

Pros

own your truck

Cons

too much away time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scotlynn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement