Scotlynn

Insights into Scotlynn

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Scotlynn for the Win !

I didnt start that long ago , have been here for a few months but feels like a few years, i actually enjoy coming to work each day. The support you receive from Management and fellow co workers is something i have never experienced before in my previous employment. I look forward to growing with the company and making new memories with my team :)

Horrible management. Stay away from working for this company

This is a horrible company to work for especially if you are in sales & account management. Unethical practices all over the top management & they change your designations & salary structure with out even notifying you. Starting salary is extremely poor but they will promise the moon to you that if you pound the phones then you will make six figures which doesn't happen at all in that office. No corporate culture, profanity & verbal abuse in the office. The company management is flooded with their own family members even though they are not even competent enough to be in that position. Uncles, aunts & cousins are spread all over the management with nepotism & favoritism. The head office is based in rural Norfolk county & they micro manage everything from there with out any regards for modern corporate culture. They monitor your in & out times as if you are working at a fast food drive thru.

Pros

Cleanliness

Cons

micro management, family memebers dominate, poor pay, low morale & motivation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scotlynn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement