Scotlynn

Scotlynn

Scotlynn Employee Review

Drove for them for 2+ years as a Lease Operator, and woudl suggest you look some where else, cause you won't make any serious money due to the fact they seem to find a way to limit your miles to under the 10,500 mileage bonus. One month you get it, the next you don't and it's just a

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Nice equipment you can't afford

As a lease operator I tried working here but the truck only got 5.8 mpg so fuel costs were extreme.When I walked away suddenly they charge extras against me so there was no final cheque. Just clear.The recruiters and dispatch will work with you but sadly the revenue versus the costs are not worth it. Which is no different than most lease operator jobs over the last 40 years.Yes I would have stayed out but never the work or hours to do it and yet for all those hours income was less than working for someone else and letting them pay all the bills.

Pros

Nice equipment and the people there are trying hard

Cons

Revenue is lower end and they scam you when you leave

fun work enveriment

az driver long distance did paperwork required for job dispatch was very perfessional and understanding Good clean equipment and very up to date equipment

Long Haul

This is a good company if you want to run hard and long with a lease truck as they don't have many company driver positions. Good runs are there if wanted but also short runs as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scotlynn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement
  • Scotlynn
  • It's a never never plan, so you'll never own the truck, and never stop paying. They are all in on it, from maintenance to dispatch, they screw you.