Scotlynn

Scotlynn

Scotlynn Employee Review

Great Sales Opportunity - Current Employee

If you are willing to put in the work this is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a lucrative sales position. Support is provided, but it's really about how hard you are willing to push yourself. You'll have to ability to determine your own success level, but you have to be self motivated or you will fall behind the training schedule.

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Trainer, Chef

Cons

Pace of the job can be stressful

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

A fun place to work, with a focus on Health, Wellness, and Community Engagement!

Scotlynn is an incredible place to work. The people are awesome and feel like family. Management wants to see everyone succeed and they give everyone the help and mentor-ship they need to do so. The Workplace culture is centered around health and wellness, with a corporate chef/ healthy meal program, and a personal trainer/gym onsite. Together these help me feel good and make me feel more productive at work. The benefits are really good also, and they have many resources to help with family planning, mental health, and financial wellness. Not to mention the amazing community events to help us give back to the communities we work out of. I am so happy that I stumbled upon this company.
Same roleSame location

Great atmosphere

The negatives with this position are numerous, bad micro-management and a terrible training program tends to be the downfall of this place. You're expected to keep unrealistic quotas to appease management, all while watching certain favorites get all the tools and benefits they need to succeed.

Pros

Chef and Personal Trainer onsite

Cons

Long hours, way to much outside the office work
Same location

Hardworking, fun, and a place you want to be apart of!

Scotlynn is an exceptional place to start and build a lasting career. it is a place where they give you the tools to push yourself and obtain a career you know you deserve. There is so much opportunity for growth that it keeps you wanting to push for more because here at Scotlynn you can be extremely successful if you are willing to work hard! The environment from the moment you walk in is amazing! it is a fun and most of all enjoyable place to build a career. If you are willing to work hard and have ambition you can go so far and do so well at Scotlynn, you will be able to obtain the future you want.

Pros

Great work environment, Food is provided, available gym, and the people are awesome!

Cons

vittoria is sometimes a further drive for most!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scotlynn. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement