Scotiabank Employee Review

Not a fun work place
CSR (Former Employee) –  Edmonton16 May 2014
Stressful fast paced...lots to learn in short period...Upper management are not fair.....no room for moving up....especially if you are colored....I know of a couple MCS and Bank Manager who are very racist and disapprove any application for advancement within the company.

Co-workers are mean and disrespectful because the suck up to the supervisors.....news carriers.....they are fair to some staff and unfair to others.....I was on a four hour shift and was told by the supervisor that I an not allowed a break.....which is 15 minutes.....These are the kind of people work and supervise staff @ Scotiabank.
Pros
Cons

Other Scotiabank Employee Reviews

Pretty good overall
Global Security Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2018
I have been working here for just under 5 years and Scotiabank has treated me pretty fairly. Getting into other positions in the bank while you are already an employee is pretty tough but not impossible.
Fun place to work
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 April 2018
Scotiabank provides employees with many opportunities to be engaged with each other as teammates, as well amazing efforts that reach out to the community, as in this way we get to create deeper bonds with clients and teammates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Scotiabank. Our community is ready to answer.

51K