SCI Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative16 reviews
Canada16 reviews
Once start working, don't realize timings

Learnt sorting, scanning, put away and operating BT.

Print labels for processing batch and finished products

Nice atmosphere

Management is caring.
I gained a lot of sales knowledge and I built wonderful friendships there. The workplace was very fun, I really enjoyed the weekly at meetings. The working area is always fully stocked with M.H.E and essential equipment.
This is a fine place to work if u want to be an underpaid labourer with no direction or consistency.
Hours are long although u r paid for travel time. Thre is no direction or education
Worst company to work with they don’t treat workers well.i wouldn’t recommend anyone to go with with that company. They treat working with no respect and worst than slaves. They cared about production only
Cons
Don't waste your time with a company like this one. Management seems clueless as always. No real sense of direction from the top. The wrong people running around and messing up the place and creating more problems for everybody else. Work environment is tense and toxic due to the bad practices going on there. Not a fun place to be if your not allowed to speak openly. My advice, just keep looking elsewhere.
Pros
Few good people, pay not bad
Cons
Horrible, non professional management who only favors who they like, Benefits plan needs an upgrade, a lot of
The management needs to improve on communication and involvement, however the company itself is reliable and cares for their co-workers and team. I would recommend it as a place to work temporarily.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
little communication
fast paced work
pressure at times

friendly coworkers

they are supportive when you need a day off for any reason

Awkward shift time

No room to do anything before or after your shift
Pros
supportive coworkers
Cons
awkward shift times
I worked as a Service Representative 5 at this place for over 6 months. The management here is very professional and very helpful. The operations manager at Vipond Drive is awesome and appreciates every employees hardwork.
SCI's main focus is to increase production and cut cost, but their approach to do so is pretty unique as they also appreciate feedback from the employees and hence are strong believers in Continuous Improvement. Overall healthy workplace Environment.
Pros
Free lunches, Educational Support
Cons
Can't think of one as of yet
Team leads are friendly and are always willing to assist.
You get to meet new people.

There are different work events that employees get to be apart of.
A few years ago it was very productive and nice place to work. During the years the management changed and now all is messed up. They are cheap and do not appreciate valuable people.
You learn a lot from seniors. The most enjoyable part of work is you learn how to work in teams. They train you very well for safety and your rights.
Very stressful place to work. management didn't care much about their workers especially if you spoke up then this is not the place for you.if you suck up to management you will go forward.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
too much favouritism
I wish my job would be longer assignment, or else this company is nice.
Pros
Well there is nothing i can say about PROS
Cons
No benefits due to Temp Assignment, no job security.
I believed that no typical day at work. I learned team work, be constant productive, to manage all task and finished before time. Co-operate with co-worker. I enjoyed my work and job so no any hardest part of the job.
Pros
Quarterly Bonus and Anual incentive.
Cons
I don't believed.
Since its a small company its fun to work cause every one knew each other. managers are very kind and willing to help if you have problem.
Pros
holiday lunch