SCI Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative16 reviews
Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 251 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Worst company to work with they don’t treat workers well.i wouldn’t recommend anyone to go with with that company. They treat working with no respect and worst than slaves. They cared about production only
Don't waste your time with a company like this one. Management seems clueless as always. No real sense of direction from the top. The wrong people running around and messing up the place and creating more problems for everybody else. Work environment is tense and toxic due to the bad practices going on there. Not a fun place to be if your not allowed to speak openly. My advice, just keep looking elsewhere.
Few good people, pay not bad
Horrible, non professional management who only favors who they like, Benefits plan needs an upgrade, a lot of
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
SCI's main focus is to increase production and cut cost, but their approach to do so is pretty unique as they also appreciate feedback from the employees and hence are strong believers in Continuous Improvement. Overall healthy workplace Environment.
Free lunches, Educational Support
Can't think of one as of yet
Very stressful place to work. management didn't care much about their workers especially if you spoke up then this is not the place for you.if you suck up to management you will go forward.
lots of overtime
too much favouritism
I believed that no typical day at work. I learned team work, be constant productive, to manage all task and finished before time. Co-operate with co-worker. I enjoyed my work and job so no any hardest part of the job.
Quarterly Bonus and Anual incentive.
I don't believed.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCI. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 251 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about SCI
- What is the work environment and culture like at SCI?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at SCI?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SCI Logistics?5 people answered
- If you were to leave SCI, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at SCI?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at SCI?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SCI Logistics Ltd?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at SCI?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at SCI?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of SCI?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
SCI Reviews by Job Title