SCI Employee Reviews

SCI consider their employees as their family. They are warm and caring. They train and promote employees once they are performing. I enjoy working with them and would recommend anyone to join there team.
Friendly work environment. Management is great and provided the training needed to carry out the job. This is a great place to work if you enjoy working on your own.
Anyone looking to join please read this before hand
If you join your hours are long and you will be given 3 days a week of work possibly more despite saying 40 you will also have to be ok working around mould broken glass and other hazards the management is to lazy to attend to also you will be forced to do extra work on top of your load and in some cases be forced to stay overtime if they demand it
Pros
Job
Cons
Terrible manager terrible health code procedure and mould everywhere building should be condemned
Good company to work for. Good hours, competitive wages. Fair work environment and management is alright. The head office sometimes has a hard time grasping how things work in different provinces.
Focus is on daily problems and less on improving the business.

Salary is low compared to others in the area.

Overall a good bridging job if you need experience.
The workplace was very stressful. Running for kpi to secure job was the worst. Supervisor and team leads were helpful.Facility was clean and people working around were positive.
Sci logistic Company is very good .there is no doubt all employees, employers,team leads were very hardworking people and they were maintaining discipline .
During my job time I took and gained my experience different departments of Sci logistics.
I gained a lot of sales knowledge and I built wonderful friendships there. The workplace was very fun, I really enjoyed the weekly at meetings. The working area is always fully stocked with M.H.E and essential equipment.
It's a good workplace with enormous opportunities to grow within the organization. Also, the workplace is very fast paced and the best logistics place to work.
Dont work for this company. They are unfair with pay and dont compensate you right for the work you do. I have been shorted on my check everytime it was time to get paid and when I brought it to thier attention they made all types of excuses why I shouldnt get compensated for paid
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SCI?
Enjoying my time at SCI great place to work culture is very good employee focused staff barbecue staff functions chance to travel advancement oppourtunities
The work assigned was easy to complete. I had to just keep on working non-stop but was not tiring at all. There were no fun activities like table tennis. Lunch breaks and other breaks were not tightly time constrained.
love the way how they treat everybody on same level no matter is that person from SCI or from agency. friendly environment and always gives priorities towards safety.
Once start working, don't realize timings

Learnt sorting, scanning, put away and operating BT.

Print labels for processing batch and finished products

Nice atmosphere

Management is caring.
sci have great management great environment, supervisor helper, team leader are supportive , good pay scale , i worked at sci from 2018 . i learned so many things in this compony
There is no culture. By saying that there is no diversity. People and managers are rude. Very long hours. And still expect you to stay longer the next day and after that
Good experience and learning new things, Administration, Server level management. Experienced in providing motivation, guidance and an up to date networking consultancy service to both colleagues and clients
Don’t have anything bad to say about the company, working their was great. The hours are great as well 40 hours guaranteed. Work life balance is the best I’ve ever had with a company.
I like to worked there in SCI logistics because my Team Lead and Manager is very supportive and helpful.
I learn many things while working over there.
The top management is awesome and whole organization is on the right track , the culture of growing, customer care and continue improvements definitely will secure the company continue growing...
I like the environment of workplace. People were cooperative at that place. On first day of work i was pretty nervous but because of the work i feel comfortable there.