SCI Employee Reviews

Canada239 reviews
Fine
The workplace was very stressful. Running for kpi to secure job was the worst. Supervisor and team leads were helpful.Facility was clean and people working around were positive.
Could be better
Focus is on daily problems and less on improving the business.

Salary is low compared to others in the area.

Overall a good bridging job if you need experience.
Merchandise handler, good communication skill, always was punctual
Sci logistic Company is very good .there is no doubt all employees, employers,team leads were very hardworking people and they were maintaining discipline .
During my job time I took and gained my experience different departments of Sci logistics.
Friendly environment as well as management.
I gained a lot of sales knowledge and I built wonderful friendships there. The workplace was very fun, I really enjoyed the weekly at meetings. The working area is always fully stocked with M.H.E and essential equipment.
Good workplace
It's a good workplace with enormous opportunities to grow within the organization. Also, the workplace is very fast paced and the best logistics place to work.
Proactive atmosphere room to grow
Enjoying my time at SCI great place to work culture is very good employee focused staff barbecue staff functions chance to travel advancement oppourtunities
The work assigned was easy to complete. I had to just keep on working non-stop but was not tiring at all. There were no fun activities like table tennis. Lunch breaks and other breaks were not tightly time constrained.
Great experience ,learn how to properly treat and respect staff while holding everyone to set productive targets.
love the way how they treat everybody on same level no matter is that person from SCI or from agency. friendly environment and always gives priorities towards safety.
Good place to work, management is caring.
Once start working, don't realize timings

Learnt sorting, scanning, put away and operating BT.

Print labels for processing batch and finished products

Nice atmosphere

Management is caring.
im old employee of sci logistics from 2018 . i know the knowledge of every single department inbound outbound inventory etc.
sci have great management great environment, supervisor helper, team leader are supportive , good pay scale , i worked at sci from 2018 . i learned so many things in this compony
No good
There is no culture. By saying that there is no diversity. People and managers are rude. Very long hours. And still expect you to stay longer the next day and after that
learning new things
Good experience and learning new things, Administration, Server level management. Experienced in providing motivation, guidance and an up to date networking consultancy service to both colleagues and clients
Fast pace intense work, good atmosphere, must be willing to work and lift 20 - 50 lbs
Don’t have anything bad to say about the company, working their was great. The hours are great as well 40 hours guaranteed. Work life balance is the best I’ve ever had with a company.
Excellent
I like to worked there in SCI logistics because my Team Lead and Manager is very supportive and helpful.
I learn many things while working over there.
The top management is awesome and whole organization is on the right track , the culture of growing, customer care and continue improvements definitely will secure the company continue growing...
Environment is really good. Workers and supervisors were very cooperative.
I like the environment of workplace. People were cooperative at that place. On first day of work i was pretty nervous but because of the work i feel comfortable there.
Productive and Fast paced Environment
they have long hours shifts 12 hours/day.
you have to walk too much for everything in the warehouse

if you are travelling by transit then you have to walk a minimum 1 to 1.5 km to reach any transit bus terminal
everyday work place
very stress full. the account i was working was not prepare with the change.we embraced a lot of customer while the management dint think about the expansion. some people relax on their work while other work hard and earn nothing.
very good

nys people

happy place

rf scanners

waves.
It was fun working there I met few people who became my friends, the supervisors are friendly and respectful and also fair when it comes to working and finishing your assignments on time.
competitive work enviroment
fast paced have to complete tasks in a timely matter
learned how to use scanner for order picking

management was great five supervisors on the floor at all time helping and supporting any task assigned