Management will try and give you RORs which is a type of written warning based on their productivity standard. They have been told multiple times by everyone that locations are too messy to find product, bins are too heavy because products are stuffed in them or their metrics are flawed. They don't care what you say to them unless you have a position higher than them. Try your best though.
We have mid year and year end reviews.
- What is the work environment and culture like at SCI?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at SCI?5 people answered
- Why would you want to work at SCI Logistics?5 people answered
- If you were to leave SCI, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at SCI?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at SCI?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by SCI Logistics Ltd?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at SCI?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at SCI?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of SCI?3 people answered