SCI Marketview

SCI Marketview Employee Reviews

Great place to work, with a great organizational culture. There is a healthy work-life balance that allows you to meet all the responsibilities at home and professionally.
This is a good company , they provide alot of team building activities however working in a call center is not easy. They do hire from within, but only people with experience.
Very repetitive I would not recommend this company, the dress code was casual. The office had a coffee machine. The company changed the hours of business on me and the other staff with the software upgrade
In average level. The technology used is up-to-date, we can keep our skills refreshed. But there's no annual salary review, so no good to work for a long period.
Great IT team. Dynamic teams, projects, environments. Well managed teams, interactions, meeting, coordination. Efficient and open mind people. A place to learn and explore new IT technologies.
My role required management and delivery of multiple concurrent IT projects for a different lines of business. Most of the project completed were an average size projects involving from 5 to 15 team members.
A very friendly organization with supportive people. The senior management really care about staff. There is a tennis table in the office which helps us relax. The social committee is very active.The team is very professional and supportive.
  1. Employee reviews