SCI Logistics Employee Reviews

Poor management = Bad work culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2018
Don't waste your time with a company like this one. Management seems clueless as always. No real sense of direction from the top. The wrong people running around and messing up the place and creating more problems for everybody else. Work environment is tense and toxic due to the bad practices going on there. Not a fun place to be if your not allowed to speak openly. My advice, just keep looking elsewhere.
Pros
Few good people, pay not bad
Cons
Horrible, non professional management who only favors who they like, Benefits plan needs an upgrade, a lot of
All good
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 May 2018
Excellent experience of overall development of the individual and lots of chances to grow from here. The individual can both learn and earn at the same time.
It is good paying job
Picker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2018
it is nice to work with SCI. It is good paying job as a general labor. However, I worked there at weeknight shift and after our shift manager left the company, it became hard to work there. They increased the targets and make it difficult to achieve it every day.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Less breaks and long hour shifts
Decent workplace
CREW MEMBER (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2018
Work can be tedious at time and some supervisors are quite strict and mean, workplace is overall quite a messy and dusty place and makes it hard to breathe.
Productive and fun environment
Inventory Control coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 April 2018
It is fun working with this company. Friendly environment. It is a 3PL company. I am working for Walmart Online account. Learned lots about SAP. Very cooperative management
It was a great place to work.
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 March 2018
SCI Logistics was a great place to work. Most of us were cross trained in all areas of the warehouse and we were flexible. The company trained us with Lean training and I found it valuable for everyone. We helped each other out to accomplish our goals and we succeeded until our warehouse location closed.
Awfully managed poor benifits unsafe workplace
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC7 March 2018
Was awfully managed worked there for years with no advancement. The most unsafe workplace ive ever seen huge machine battery laying on fllor pierced leaking acid for days racking horribly dented garbage everywere
good work
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  6175 edwards blvd,mississauga, on lst2w731 January 2018
very good staff i have work picking inside warehouse very much enjoy with office and management staff. i like this side work i have learnt picker and packing work
great workplace
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 January 2018
i really enjoy working here. Good staff and its a really great place to work
Like i do night shifts and one thing that i learnt from working here is be productive.
not a great place to work
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2018
I worked weekend day shift two years ago. The lead hand treated me like dog. And she fired me without any reason. Her name is ubjeet. She treats new employees unfairly
They closed down so that really sucked
Packer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 January 2018
They closed down so that really sucked. Okay so like a typical day at work was depressing and sad. I didn't see any sunlight from the time i went in to the time i left.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2018
Very fast paced. The environment is very well laid out for employees. Management is fair as it is a fast-paced environment. Always busy always working you never will have anything to do. Salary is another thing is was fair.
Pros
Very good company
Cons
Alot of work
Fun and engaging environment
Typist/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 January 2018
The data entry was simple and to the point. The company has an open door policy and they listen well. The challenge was to keep up with the mandatory quota of the day, which they often kept rising. I enjoyed that challenge. The hardest part was the constant changes of how the data was being entered. Also the audits, to confirm the accuracy of the data being entered.
Pros
Recognition program, bonus both team and individual
Typical warehouse work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 December 2017
Typical warehouse work.
Typical warehouse three work shifts.
Typical warehouse long work hours.
Typical warehouse hard work.
Typical warehouse good workers.
Active warehouse, family and team work environment with lot of upgraded technology devices .Good documentation process
Documentation Clerk/ Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 December 2017

I helped SCI to Increase the retrieval efficiency of paper warehouse records to speed up warehouse operations and back-office efficiency.
Pros
using new technology
Cons
Established Omni Channel company focusing on the Canadian market.
Director of Operations, Logistics & E-Commerce (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 November 2017
Good culture
Focused on lower/mid tier business growth
Enjoyed my time while at the organization
Leverage Canada Post and Purolator company capability
Diverse employee base
Forklift operater
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 October 2017
Good environment and safety of workers. Management is very helpful . good team work and enjoy work . i feel no stress their during work and enjoy my work.
Nice place to work
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC21 October 2017
Management team is great and supportive. Supervisors on the other hand not so much. Great benefit package and opportunity for overtime hours during peak season. Advancement within management though promised never happens especially if your are visible minority.
Very productive fast paced
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC9 October 2017
I really enjoyed the high volume fast paced environment. Everyday was busy and productive.

Management was very interested in their staffs well being and it felt like family every time I walked through the doors.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Summary
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 September 2017
Great place to work, very enjoyable. The staff are great. I have learned a lot in three years & would highly recommend a place like this to anyone looking to gain many new skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SCI Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.